Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
i loved the first scene of today's episode..adeel smiled on knowing what gul e rana did with laila...
my 2nd fav scene was adeel offering to drop gul e rana...n when he said ki driver mujhse zyada qaabil e aetbaar hai to she said yahi samajh lein...n adeel gave a smirk n looked at her through the side mirror...

the show is getting super intense now...the way he said..tumhare dil mein mere alawa tumhare dil mein koi ni ho sakta

i guess they ll get married in a week or two n then the story will take a turn...im so waiting for that promo scene where gul e rana says mausam kitna haseen ho rh hai na to which adeel says tumse zyada ni..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

AWESOME episode today especially Adeel & Rana last scene.

Adeel, his ego issue and idea woman 😒 I hope Rana put him in his place and I hate his dialogue "Woman are man's property" 😡

hate such kind of thinking🤢
OMG did she slap him today?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^No in Precap she slap him & kidnapping is happening.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^It was a good episode alot happened epi was fast placed too.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

A lot happened today...phuppo asked gul e rana's hand for zafri...adeel was super angry at this..n he asked gul e rana to say no..she said she won't.. Her elders will decide... Adeel said there should be no one in her heart beside him...

sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i loved the first scene of today's episode..adeel smiled on knowing what gul e rana did with laila...

my 2nd fav scene was adeel offering to drop gul e rana...n when he said ki driver mujhse zyada qaabil e aetbaar hai to she said yahi samajh lein...n adeel gave a smirk n looked at her through the side mirror...

the show is getting super intense now...the way he said..tumhare dil mein mere alawa tumhare dil mein koi ni ho sakta

i guess they ll get married in a week or two n then the story will take a turn...im so waiting for that promo scene where gul e rana says mausam kitna haseen ho rh hai na to which adeel says tumse zyada ni..

Ditto !

Even I am waiting for that scene but I think there's a LONG wait before that !!

Kaafi intezar karwaayenge ye log ! 😭😭
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Today's episode was killer oh god drove me mad first scene onwards only !!!I was dying that slight smile and pride he had so cute and as it progressed I was addicted !!! I'm so conflicted lekin!! one side I'm just like why am I watching this show how can I... he's so regressive but the other side of me is dying to see their love story !! I love the way feroz delivers his dialogues some magic to it makes me hate and love him at the same time
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

hina

it was a beautiful episode.What ever scenes came b/w gul-e-rana and adeel,were so significant and meaningful.Adeel doesn't know himself he has fallen for her.He may be calling it all you're my property you're my zid and all that but he is defo falling hard for her ☺️ And omg the precap.The slap!!!! And Seeing gun in adeel's hand gives me so much hope thats it is not a rape story. its a junoon wala love hate story ☺️ Can't wait for more
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

hina

it was a beautiful episode.What ever scenes came b/w gul-e-rana and adeel,were so significant and meaningful.Adeel doesn't know himself he has fallen for her.He may be calling it all you're my property you're my zid and all that but he is defo falling hard for her ☺️ And omg the precap.The slap!!!! And Seeing gun in adeel's hand gives me so much hope thats it is not a rape story. its a junoon wala love hate story ☺️ Can't wait for more

I don't think it's going to be a rape story from the promos I've seen he's forcing her to marry him now!! that zaffri is so annoying though ...I'm so excited to see the reactions of the phuphos when they get married that'll be a treat to watch