Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
ok caught up my first glimpse of GR from the 4th episode and i am kind of hooked.Now downloading 4th and 5th episode.Hope i will get the whole story from these episodes and will not have to watch first three.Story seems same ,an angry rich man jamaying his haq on a poor innocent girl but i still liked it 😛
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

By Samra Bukhari some fan on twitter find out about the novel. I heard Adeel and Rana will end up together but Adeel will turn out bad it said Adeel is scary in the novel.

OMG really
does he abuse her?
576281 thumbnail

By Samra Bukhari some fan on twitter find out about the novel. I heard Adeel and Rana will end up together but Adeel will turn out bad it said Adeel is scary in the novel.

I am not surprised by that...Adeel is already scary with his views on women...I bet he wants a pet animal for a wife...I hope Rana puts him in his place, instead of being a poor suffering woman...
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
No, he wouldn't abuse her he's going to be a disaster for her though.
chalo thats okay
it will be fun :P
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

No, he wouldn't abuse her he's going to be a disaster for her though.

is there any site where th ne english translation of this novel can b read
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I am not surprised by that...Adeel is already scary with his views on women...I bet he wants a pet animal for a wife...I hope Rana puts him in his place, instead of being a poor suffering woman...

Yes, I didn't like that at all. He want a puppet for a wife and someone to be in control of. Gul E Rana is a strong character so I hope she puts Adeel in his place.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

ok caught up my first glimpse of GR from the 4th episode and i am kind of hooked.Now downloading 4th and 5th episode.Hope i will get the whole story from these episodes and will not have to watch first three.Story seems same ,an angry rich man jamaying his haq on a poor innocent girl but i still liked it 😛

Plz plz watch the first 3 episodes

Otherwise u won't get the recent episodes
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I hope Gul e Rana remains a strong character don't want her to suffer quietly..
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i am in mood of a tough,rough,hot( hehe) love story. But adeel and gul should end up together GODDAMN please! i can't tolerate another tragic love story.
Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago