Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Shanzay- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hello!
Any idea about the story plot? Show is tragic one or going to end on happy note??
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: -Shanzay-

Hello!
Any idea about the story plot? Show is tragic one or going to end on happy note??

No it's not a tragic one

ITS A BINDAAS SHOW
start watching asp
-Shanzay- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@ABBY_JERAN thank u . 😊 will definitely going to watch..
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
abby knows most but the way its going .. i doubt tragic story. its a love story with a torture. lol
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: cimba

abby knows most but the way its going .. i doubt tragic story. its a love story with a torture. lol

The promos gave such a vibe but the execution of the show and characterization is completely different than I thought seeing the promos

So I M not predicting anything n want to see what actually happens

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Another super awesome episode...
Adeel was so happy that his dad asked gul e rana to go out with him n the moment gul e rana said she had an exam..he refused to take his other cousins out

N also I cud see the possessiveness in his eyes when zafri wanted to take gul e rana out...he warned him not to disturb gul e rana n also the living room scene...Next morning he sort of punished zafri by asking him to look after the garden
garden

Another favourite scene was when adeel asked gul e rana to pour sugar in his tea...he loves to tease her...her innocene has attracted him

But the last scene was kinda disappointing when he said that it ll b difficult to get a deaf dumb wife but he can make one..

Precap: was again super exciting... Adeel did not like his phuppo asking gul e rana to do her work... N the bomb was phuppo asking gule rana 's hand for zafri... Can't wait to see what adeel will do now

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Today episode was good and next week going to be even better because the party sequence is coming up. This show is getting better I can't wait for those scenes from the OST.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I'm a little confused about adeel's character... One thing is sure that as of now he doesn't love gul e rana but he s attracted to her...also he doesn't like anyone giving her orders or zafri trying to flirt with her...but he himself wants gul e rana to do what he says...
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
epi was gud
really like adeel's possessiveness for gulerana though she is still detached from him... loved the sugar scene...
Gosh these girls maria and laila are annoying...
haha zarfi is so scared of adeel...but he made up a story of his own abt two of them..
precap is interesting... i think now adeel will think abt marrying her bcz he cant stand zarfi near rana..
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Echofades

Today episode was good and next week going to be even better because the party sequence is coming up. This show is getting better I can't wait for those scenes from the OST.

exactly cant wait for adeel and rana's romantic track..