Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: fawadbae

In real life they are engaged ??
I love there couple 😊

I have no clue honestly but they could be a possibility that they're actually dating because I seen pictures of them dancing together at Feroze sister wedding and it looked nothing like two friends dancing together. Maybe these two might pull off a Aiza & Danish and announce there relationship the day they decide to get married. & there also doing a Pakistani film together call "Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai" set to released early next year.

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

I think after there marriage

I guess they will be shown towards the end maybe...cz gul e rana was saying in the promo that this relation is just his means of satisfying his ego...she cud never love him..n it was shown that he ll manhandle her...

Or second possibility cud be that initially after marriage he ll b nice to her n slowly she ll come to know that he married her cz of his ego..
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

I have no clue honestly but they could be a possibility that they're actually dating because I seen pictures of them dancing together at Feroze sister wedding and it looked nothing like two friends dancing together. Maybe these two might pull off a Aiza & Danish and announce there relationship the day they decide to get married. & there also doing a Pakistani film together call "Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai" set to released early next year.

I saw many pics of her on his fb anyways I more concerned on onscreen roles. I m liking adeel and rana scenes
my guests need to go home so I can watch this :@
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

I saw many pics of her on his fb anyways I more concerned on onscreen roles. I m liking adeel and rana scenes

Me too lol... I don't care what these actors do offscreen as it's non of our business anyways.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I think those scenes will come later on towards the end.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
It was a cute episode.😃
Too much family drama 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Gul E Rana episode 4

Stacked - http://imageshack.com/a/img911/8594/gE4o3X.gif

mary78613 thumbnail