Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Loved today's episode. I liked all of Adeel Rana scenes. Rana is least interested in him and this pisses him off at times. But thankgod, he judged Rana and her family on his own and did not listen to Maria. He doesn't mind them being in the house as long as they stay in their limits. He actually helped Rana when her mother was ill which was a sweet gesture. Plus the way he reacted when Maria's brother passed that comment after Rana was kinda cute.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The episode was very good. Lots of Gul E Rana & Adeel scenes. The piss off starts from Adeel starts already. I wonder how he's going to react when she rejected his marriage proposal?
Hifah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

the way adeel was looking at gul e rana was soπŸ˜†

n when zafri said gule rana was looking beautiful even in the dupatta...adeel held his neck n warned him not to say such things...possessive adeelπŸ˜‰

I was πŸ˜† hard!
Literally ❀️ it.
The show getting good trp too.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes exactly... He s not a bad person...it's just that he has his own way of handling things...he doesn't like any intrusion in his life...he is impressed with gul e rana's simplicity... The way he was smiling looking at her when she came back home was so cute...when zafri asked maria to make gule rana modern like her adeel immediately objected... he doesn't want gule rana to bcum like others...n the nest scene in today's episode when he warned zafri against saying anything about gul e rana...he can't stand the fact that gul e rana is paying no attention to him...
I'm going to watch the episode again

N the recap was cherry on the cake...adeel was surprised to know that zafri is trying to impress gul e rana...what will b adeel's reaction when he ll see zafri n gul e rana...zafri is in fo r great trouble now
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: love_me_not

What is this story about

It's abt gul e rana n adeel...Gul e rana moves with her sister mother to her step tanya abu's house after her father's demise...adeel is her taya abu's son...maria n laila r adeel's photo's daughters n both want to get married to him...adeel is impressed with gul e rana's simplicity..but gul e rana pays no heed to him...so he kidnap's her n probably she has to marry him cz there is no option left for her...it's abt how adeel transforms
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Adeel isn't a bad person. He just have ego issues and seems like someone who's determining to get what he wants.
Hifah thumbnail
Phuppo ki betiyaan are headaches 😳
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
I was wondering when will they show those scenes in the promo
Like that one where gul e rana is looking out of the window n saying the weather is beautiful to which adeel says not more than u

N the where they r walking on a bridge n adeel offers a hand to gul e rana

The show is getting awesome week by week...but it's very difficult to wait for a whole week..
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Adeel isn't a bad person. He just have ego issues and seems like someone who's determining to get what he wants.

In real life they are engaged ??
I love there couple 😊
Hifah thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

I was wondering when will they show those scenes in the promo

Like that one where gul e rana is looking out of the window n saying the weather is beautiful to which adeel says not more than u

N the where they r walking on a bridge n adeel offers a hand to gul e rana

The show is getting awesome week by week...but it's very difficult to wait for a whole week..

I think after there marriage