Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
^He does have talent though and isn't just a good looking guy with no acting skills.

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

God feroze has indeed got jackpot being with sajjal

Wish the producer directors cashed on ayeza Danish pairing

why ahs Aiza signed just one show
I want her to do multiple shows simultaneously like before

Sajjal Ali and Feroze Khan will start their film career together with the film "Zindagi Kitni Haseen Hai". The film will be directed by the iconic director Anjum Shehzad who is very well known for his creativity. Anjum Shehzad has already bagged 3 Lux Style Awards and is also directing the most awaited film of the year "Mah-e-Meer". Mah-e-Meer will mark the debut of Anjum Shehzad as a film director. The producers behind this film are local and international namely Australian production company RC Films, of Rafiq Ahmed Chaudhary, with Mrs. Fahmeeda Abdul of Kingfisher Films.

Sajjal Ali's role in the film will remind many of someone they already know very well. Her character is named Mahira Khan and Feroze Khan is playing the role of Zain Ahmed. The story is that of love and maybe regrets. Zain and Mahira fall madly in love at a very young age, they get married but realize that this isn't really the happy ending they were hoping it would be.

zkhh

The film has been written by Abdul Khaliq Khan and it stars big names like Sajal Ali, Feroze Khan, Aly Khan, Jibrayl Ahmed Rajput, Shafqat Cheema & Nayyar Ejaz among others.

Talking about the film Anjum Shehzad said,

"Life is beautiful, and we are making a film about this gift of life that will reach out and connect to people from all walks of life - and is at the heart of it extremely Pakistani."

The first look of the film has also been released in which Sajjal Ali and Feroze Khan are seen in a different avatar.

ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Ufff why feroze again
Damn it

I wanted another hero

Koi bhi but him
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

why ahs Aiza signed just one show

I want her to do multiple shows simultaneously like before

I guess she can do that once the baby gets a bit older

As of now even if she does one show at a time

Still she can shoot for around 4 shows a year which isn't a bad deal at all given each show takes nearly 3 months to shoot
I guess she can shoot for another show while TKP is on air
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
So finally the leads will.meet in the next episode... Whole one week to go...from the promos it looks like added will.force gule rana to marry him...but I'm not sure...Anyone here knows the story???
dont tell me they didnt meet today either
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
They didn't meet today. Till next week it seems going by the precap.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I also dont think rape will happen now that i saw the promo again

Its a construction building where feroze takes her and she is shown running away from him

May b they will show she will jump from the building which is open from all sides to save her izzat n haunts feroze

And the ghost i m talking about was shown in teaser 1 itself

The feroze dragging her to building promo is the 3rd promo

In promo 1 they show feroze seeing sajjals ghost

I don't think there is any ghost story...I saw promo 1...did they show feroze seeing sajjal's ghost??? 😕