Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,

I am planning to start a collection of one-shots on Adeel and Rana based on their relationship and the scenes from the show. I have just finished working on the first part. I'm seriously obsessed with this show now.

Anyhow, it should be up shortly and I would love to hear your comments on the same. Thanks!
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I guess when a personal situation is involved its easy to imagine yourself in that place, so I understand what you mean. Chemistry is not really a top priority for me too well with pakistani shows, I guess story is more important. But I do feel if its a love story then there has to be some chemistry between the leads to entice you.

Exactly, it's quite easy to relate when situations/people are what you've experienced. It's why I had a hard time seeing Rameez as anything remotely hero-like, or liking him. I couldn't find it in myself to like him.

Chemistry is important, and it's basically the cherry of love stories. However, if chemistry was the sole shipping reason I'd ship toxic relationships like Chuck/Blair, Jasper/Eleanor, and others like them. But, for me personally, I'd need a healthy relationship first.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes...plz do...I'm obsessed with the show too
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You can check out the first one-shot here.

It is based on their first meeting.

I hope you like it. :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: 26javey

Exactly, it's quite easy to relate when situations/people are what you've experienced. It's why I had a hard time seeing Rameez as anything remotely hero-like, or liking him. I couldn't find it in myself to like him.

Chemistry is important, and it's basically the cherry of love stories. However, if chemistry was the sole shipping reason I'd ship toxic relationships like Chuck/Blair, Jasper/Eleanor, and others like them. But, for me personally, I'd need a healthy relationship first.

I never liked any of these couples especially Chuck/Blair he sold her for a hotel yuck... That was just too wrong and not wroth any forgiveness.
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

idk which drama you're talking about but i loved how asher broke down(Hamsafar)..when he banged his head in to that pipe thing and the way he cried.That was such a powerful scene. And later how he stood for khirad in front of his mother.

Oh, I still disliked how Khirad helplessly went back to him...What Asher did to Khirad, is something no wife should forgive her husband for...Felt so sorry for her and angry that she had to choose to go back to him...
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Echofades

I never liked any of these couples especially Chuck/Blair he sold her for a hotel yuck... That was just too wrong and not wroth any forgiveness.

Chuck and Blair's relationship is repulsive. I only watched the first episode and a few after season 4, but I didn't (still don't) have it in me to watch the show. From what I read about the show Chuck is a terrible character, and if anyone but Ed had played Chuck I doubt he would have been so popular. He was also kind of a rapist - what he tried to do with Jenny and Sarena was horrific. And if Dan and Sarena had not gotten there, he would have raped her. Jasper sleeps with Eleanor, he may have drugged her, he then blackmails her and makes her become his sex slave. And, then he admits he lied about videotapping them having sex (that was the blackmail material). I don't understand how such things are overlooked.

I cannot find it in myself to remotely ship Adeel/Rana. Adeel's behaviour and attitude are unacceptable. I really do like the actor playing Adeel, I think he's doing a great job, but I cannot stand Adeel. His way of thinking is repulsive.

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Oh, I still disliked how Khirad helplessly went back to him...What Asher did to Khirad, is something no wife should forgive her husband for...Felt so sorry for her and angry that she had to choose to go back to him...

I didnt want her to stay with him at the end!
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I like some Toxic couple like Damon & Elena for example. Right now Adeel can be redeemed but I will stop shipping them if Adeel cross his limit as they're many things I can't digest or think is wroth any forgiveness.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Asher redemption track was powerful so I didn't mind Khirad going back to him. Imraan character in Dil-e-Muztar didn't have a strong redemption track even after all he did, I couldn't forgive Sila for going back to that jerk.