Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

576281 thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

I kinda agree if someone like Zafri or Ashar would have done that to her I am sure no one will be able to overlook it. I don't support or Overlook Adeel there because it is wrong.

I personally don't find Adeel kind of men attractive, good looks or no good looks!

He has to go through a LOT of transformation before I want Rana to even look at him...and going by the OST, looks like a really rough patch is waiting for him...Hope he will learn his lessons and start respecting and valuing other human beings...
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
^ Which part of the OST are you referring to? I haven't watched it carefully enough. I really want to see Adeel coming to a proper realisation of just how appalling his behaviour is before we have Rana falling for him. Right now I'm loving how Rana is reacting to Adeel, and having none of it when he makes demands.

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

a jealous adeel wud b interesting to watch...😆😉

I was just gonna say that!
As long as theres no harm caused
I want lots of AdRan nok jhok after marriage <333
and I love it when they sue the OST in the episodes
I couldnt believe they got married so quick because I thought they would just do Nikah and proper marriage later
It looked like a dream lol
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

I personally don't find Adeel kind of men attractive, good looks or no good looks!

He has to go through a LOT of transformation before I want Rana to even look at him...and going by the OST, looks like a really rough patch is waiting for him...Hope he will learn his lessons and start respecting and valuing other human beings...

I said it in a light way and I am really sorry if I hurt anyone with my words. I know its a fictional show and that Adeels character will transform to a better one keeps me hooked to it. The show just reminds me of my Mills n Boon days. Thats it.
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I couldnt believe they got married so quick because I thought they would just do Nikah and proper marriage later

It looked like a dream lol

I thought they will show the nikah
I wonder what Rana did to herself
If it's sleeping pills she can't take it forever
Or maybe it's adeel's dream
Edited by Dilsha - 8 years ago
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have never seen a dream sequence in a Pakistani show like the stupid ones we have here I love yous happen in the dream sequence dances happen in the dream sequence I hope this isn't one!! I have a feeling that she's trying to fool him let's see !! I did not like the cliffhanger ending even one bit!! Or what if this is actually a stupid dream and not the real wedding because of the abruptness of it all...urghhh one more week for the answers...

..Zainab.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😃
Edited by ..Zainab.. - 8 years ago