MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I shamelessly like Adeels haq jamaofying on Rana😉
His possessiveness is just
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
All in all I loved the episode even though the pace was way too fast!! I really wanted a proper wedding scene! :(
Sid4TeamCanada thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Someone tell me plz - why the heck did she not tell anyone about the nikah???? Is she trying to protect him? Like why look back front of her mom and taaya for him?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

I shamelessly like Adeels haq jamaofying on Rana😉

His possessiveness is just

Unfortunately its not that cute possessiveness one has for his/her loved ones...what he shows is the ownership one shows for an object which is really demeaning and putting off for any girl...
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

Someone tell me plz - why the heck did she not tell anyone about the nikah???? Is she trying to protect him? Like why look back front of her mom and taaya for him?

Maybe because she doesn't have any proof to back her up.
She must have thought it would cause too many problems in the house. To her Adeel wasn't going to give up so easily so might as well go along with it and try to find a way to get out of the problem.
When her mum saw her with Adeel she wasn't believing Rana when she said that what she saw wasn't what it looked like, so how could she tell them the truth?
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sid4TeamCanada

I think its the same old 'I don't want to worry my already troubled mom'...Or may be he threatened to kill Asher or marry or do something to her sister...🥱
Chiraiyya... thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

Unfortunately its not that cute possessiveness one has for his/her loved ones...what he shows is the ownership one shows for an object which is really demeaning and putting off for any girl...

Theres been quite a few dramas with the men manhandling the girls but because they are good looking it's overlooked.
To me Feroze is attractive so I have remind myself not to like his character as Adeel is creepy.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I know right? Her wedding leghenga is so pretty. I wanted a proper wedding too.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KaShCrazyAneesa

Theres been quite a few dramas with the men manhandling the girls but because they are good looking it's overlooked.
To me Feroze is attractive so I have remind myself not to like his character as Adeel is creepy.

I kinda agree if someone like Zafri or Ashar would have done that to her I am sure no one will be able to overlook it. I don't support or Overlook Adeel there because it is wrong.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
^ Yh I know the feeling.. I had to keep reminding myself Rameez was the psycho in Alvida because I also really liked his chemistry with Haya..