Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Hehehe. Me too. He's got some very interesting layers to him. He isn't outright abusive or up himself like Rana's Khalu. He's more of a manipulative, self-obsession arrogant I-me-myself kind of guy. And yet, there is something he likes about Rana, even respects about her. That's why he picked her and did everything in his power to make her his. So if she manages to win over his ego, he just might become irrevocably devoted to her. Remember, reformed playboys make the most loyal of husbands when in love.

you caught that right again stole the words out of my mouth this taming the playboy thing Is the exact reason why I'm Into this show such stories however clichd they maybe I can't stay away from them
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OH OH OH OH OH OH SAW THE OST FOUND THAT SCENE OHMYGOD HE'LL GET ANGRY BECAUSE OF ASHAR CANT WAITTT SO EXCITED
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Same here, even I would love to know.
Thanks in advance ๐Ÿ˜Š

SAME HERE.THE CURIOSITY IS KILLING ME.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ashar have feelings for Rana and Adeel can fell that but Rana only think of Asher as a brother to her and nothing more. I still prefer Adeel over Ashar. Because I uderstand him more, Ashar is a mystery for me.
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

ditto...the intense way he looks at her...uff adeel๐Ÿ˜†

And I also likeAdeel's restlessness when Rana is not around.( when she went to her Khala's house where her ashiq lives)lol
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MeraMann

And I also likeAdeel's restlessness when Rana is not around.( when she went to her Khala's house where her ashiq lives)lol

Ya he wants her to be with him all the time...like in today's episode adeel always came up to rana...he likes to tease her n to tell her that she is his...now that nikah has taken place he wanted to romance with his newly wedded wife..
Dilsha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Same here, even I would love to know.
Thanks in advance๐Ÿ˜Š

Me too if possible
Thanks in advance
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Hey has anyone uploaded rana n adeel scenes on youtube?
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Ya he wants her to be with him all the time...like in today's episode adeel always came up to rana...he likes to tease her n to tell her that she is his...now that nikah has taken place he wanted to romance with his newly wedded wife..

Ohh that he does. He's so restless for her.
This just reminded me of the scene when he comes to visit Rana in her room and says
"Main toh romance karne aaya hu"

Uff, this guy ! Even when he's creepy, he's looks killing in the episode, baad mein toh pata nahi kya hi hoga hamara
๐Ÿ˜†

amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Ohh that he does. He's so restless for her.
This just reminded me of the scene when he comes to visit Rana in her room and says
"Main toh romance karne aaya hu"

Uff, this guy ! Even when he's creepy, he's looks killing in the episode, baad mein toh pata nahi kya hi hoga hamara
๐Ÿ˜†

What irks him is the fact that rana pays no attention to his existence... He wants a reaction from rana...
That was a killer dialog

There's something about adeel that makes him different from others...feroze's expressions dialog delivery his walk his dressing r just amazing...

He wants to claim rana as his...he s gonna give a piece of advice to asher bhai about staying away from his wife...I feel bad for asher...rana doesn't understand his feelings, he dint get a chance to confess his feelings n now adeel is gonna give a huge warning to asher

Uff adeel kya jadoo hai tumhara...I like the way he smiles n that look he gives when he sees rana...n the bg score suits his expressions