Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

Also, this one !

Koi Allah ka banda apne pyare pyare hathon se mera sar daba dey...Allah ka banda behra hai kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ditto...the intense way he looks at her...uff adeelπŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

I think it's his way to driving the point home. If she won't accept it, he'll just never let her forget it.

They remind me of a line from an Eminem song - maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.

Yes because she's his wife now and he is taking advantage of it. He have all right over her now.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
another fav dialog..."jabse tum yahan ayi ho mere aas paas ghumne lagi ho, tum smart ho gyi ho"...gosh adeel is khudpasand khudparast
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Gul e Rana looked so beautiful as a bride. Adeel was mesmerized, the way he was looking at her when entering the room.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Gul e Rana looked so beautiful as a bride. Adeel was mesmerized, the way he was looking at her when entering the room.

Ya that expression on his face..."tum itni khoobsoorat bhi lag sakti ho" 😊

Adeel too was looking dashing in black...I loved rana's lehenga... She was looking beautiful... Adeel n rana make an awesome pair
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Hey has anyone read the entire novel?...if yes plz pm me..I'm eager to know something...
Thank u
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Ya that expression on his face..."tum itni khoobsoorat bhi lag sakti ho" 😊

Adeel too was looking dashing in black...I loved rana's lehenga... She was looking beautiful... Adeel n rana make an awesome pair

So true !!
But the wedding was SO rushed, infact there was no wedding scene at all !
I REALLY hope we get a wedding sequence with all the rasams. SO want that to happen later
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

Hey has anyone read the entire novel?...if yes plz pm me..I'm eager to know something...

Thank u

Same here, even I would love to know.
Thanks in advance 😊
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Looks we ll soon have second thread for gul e rana... Way to go 😊
MeraMann thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

i don't know me if its me only

but such a not-so-interested episode.Every thing was just rushing,no good scene,no good dialogue not even a single glimpse of good acting.Rana is going through such a tough phase but intensity seemed all forced.Don't know if it was acting fault or writing fault but nothing seemed as it was supposed to be.Forced back ground music added to the disconnected flow.

The scene where rana's mum finds rana and adeel together,her dialogue delivery was so bland.it was supposed to be quite an emotional scene but came out emotionless. Rubina ashraf never comes across impressive.The man playing ahser's dad is such a bad actor,not every one can play a noisy useless man,they could have gotten some better actor.And even feroz didn't kill it today,for me. He looked over with his expressions,nothing special.

And whats up with sudden OST playing in bg,looked so out of place in some scenes.

lol I am sorry if i am being a full on negativity agent but after such along wait today's episode was totally disappointing for me.Despite of having all the drama something was lacking.

Can't agree more. U said everything I wanted to say. Today's episode was suppose to be the most nail biting episode but... Rubina Ashraf and all the member from Rana's khala's family including that Asher bhai have such odd expressions. I feel the direction is WANTING.