Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

but why rana signed nikkah papers?? did he blackmailed her?

and that scene hasnt even come yet when he says if she doesnt marry him then he will kill asher :S
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

yup i saw that...

in one of the promos i saw that adeel n rana were sitting on the couch n he kept a hand on her shoulder n she shrugged him off n said never touch me again...for once i thought that maybe it was the scene where he calls doctor for her ammi but then i realised that in the scene im talking about he was wearing a coat n shirt n in that scene which has already aired he was wearing a t shirt

Matlab yeh toh chalta rahe ga. Him invading her personal space and she shrugging him off. It's gonna be a long time before Adeel learns ke yeh haq jeetna parega, yeh musalat nahi kiya jaata.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

i loved that dialog..

it feels so good to discuss n chat with u all...such lovely ppl we have here...im in love with adeel, with rana, with the show, with this forum n lovely ppl here😊😊

Same here, I love this show and love Adeel and Rana as individual characters as much as I love them together.
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

and that scene hasnt even come yet when he says if she doesnt marry him then he will kill asher :S

oh.. maybe they will show later in story.. adeel is already insecure of asher.
there was a scene where she says 'asher bhai ko kuch na kareaga'
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

He will think he have all right over her now that she's his wife. If they weren't married would been a different story but she's his wife now so he will make his point.

I think it's his way to driving the point home. If she won't accept it, he'll just never let her forget it.

They remind me of a line from an Eminem song - maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano.
but he hasnt met ashar yet right?
ashar obviously has feelings for her
Couch_Potato thumbnail

And he is everything to Rana that Adeel wishes he was. Ashar actually has the potential to make Adeel feel insecure - not for who he is but for what he means to Rana. This will be fun.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

And he is everything to Rana that Adeel wishes he was. Ashar actually has the potential to make Adeel feel insecure - not for who he is but for what he means to Rana. This will be fun.

a jealous adeel wud b interesting to watch...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Echofades

The way Adeel addressed her as "Hello Sweetheart" though. LOL...

Also, this one !

Koi Allah ka banda apne pyare pyare hathon se mera sar daba dey...Allah ka banda behra hai kya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
.Intoxicated. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

asher surely have feelings for rana but i think rana just consider him as a brother and a friend.
they will meet in next epi. i wanted to see asher's reaction to rana's marriage.