Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

That lightening bolt change - that was pure Adeel. No one gets to leave him. He leaves them. She can't leave him. He won't let her. Come what may.

As for his advice to her, he wants her to be putty in his hands. And the sooner she gives him, the earlier he can move on from her. Those are the things he wants, for her to give in. Once she does, he wins. Game over.

do you think adeel will leave rana?
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I though Rana handled the forced marriage situation brilliantly. I will wait till next week to comment on that cliff hanger ending.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey you caught the Maria thing bang on he needs those fangirls to keep on reminding him his power over people but I also feel that he's singled out Rana is because subconsciously he wants someone who stands up to him!!! in the ost also there's this one part where he says that change me but I won't let you go so easy I feel like he wants the change in him but he doesn't wanna do it himself like he won't take the initiative like his super ego tells him he's wrong but his id is stronger! ! wow I just got all technical sorry guys psychology exam Is kinda close don't mind me!! one reason why I can't get myself to hate him all the Freudian theories I've studied!!
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Its a happy ending I didn't read it but someone who did give me a seek peak into the story.

Thank you. I feel so relieved knowing that. Some of these shows have a bad habit of ending on a tragic note. Glad to know this isn't one of them.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oohh I love how everyone has different takes on adeel so many point of views is really broadening my thinking!! Ooh it's a happy ending only someone gave me the summary too I think the novel also has a happy ending I really hope so otherwise I won't be able to digest it
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

do you think adeel will leave rana?

Nah, remember, he does know and acknowledge that she is the perfect biwi and bahu material. Someone who will look after him and his family rather well and who is a woman of morals and principles and not easily swayed with money. Things he sought for in a wife. So no, he'll never leave her. He just won't be so fixated on her. His ego and pride won't constantly be battling with hers and she would become the submissive wife he can happily ignore, as his father does his aunty.
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

I though Rana handled the forced marriage situation brilliantly. I will wait till next week to comment on that cliff hanger ending.

Rana has quite a bit of fight packed into that frail body of hers. Adeel has underestimated her. Let the games begin.
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

Hey you caught the Maria thing bang on he needs those fangirls to keep on reminding him his power over people but I also feel that he's singled out Rana is because subconsciously he wants someone who stands up to him!!! in the ost also there's this one part where he says that change me but I won't let you go so easy I feel like he wants the change in him but he doesn't wanna do it himself like he won't take the initiative like his super ego tells him he's wrong but his id is stronger! ! wow I just got all technical sorry guys psychology exam Is kinda close don't mind me!! one reason why I can't get myself to hate him all the Freudian theories I've studied!!

Hehehe. Me too. He's got some very interesting layers to him. He isn't outright abusive or up himself like Rana's Khalu. He's more of a manipulative, self-obsession arrogant I-me-myself kind of guy. And yet, there is something he likes about Rana, even respects about her. That's why he picked her and did everything in his power to make her his. So if she manages to win over his ego, he just might become irrevocably devoted to her. Remember, reformed playboys make the most loyal of husbands when in love.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Nah, remember, he does know and acknowledge that she is the perfect biwi and bahu material. Someone who will look after him and his family rather well and who is a woman of morals and principles and not easily swayed with money. Things he sought for in a wife. So no, he'll never leave her. He just won't be so fixated on her. His ego and pride won't constantly be battling with hers and she would become the submissive wife he can happily ignore, as his father does his aunty.

but i guess he ll stop taking interest in her shortly after marriage...but in hearts of hearts i want adeel to make attempts so that rana accepts him dil se
sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: lovefk

Completed it!! sleeping pills Is a stupid thing this will just prove to adeel that he's affected her!!! Rana shouldn't do that at all... what If she's pretending though I hope she is it'll be fun!! the hello sweetheart conversation was the highlight for mewhen she said mujhe nahi lagta hum saath chal payenge the lightening bolt change In adeel and trying to scare her with talak wow that made me feel like she Isn't just his zid he loves her and when he said meri baat sunogi mujhe pyaar dogi I'll change that also pointed out that he's serious about her I think but then the Maria thing I didn't get that!! Adeel Is complicated as hell I'm In love with the author who created this character he's so layered and deep!! The ashar and family drama is annoying !!

The change in Adeel's stance with respect to Talaak was completely in sync with his character.

Like he said before to Rana, "Tum meri narmi ka faayda mat uthao" when she comes back from her Khaala's place, he reinstates the same thing in the garden convo, when he says his interest in Rana can change just like that is she doesn't behave like a proper wife. No doubt he's ready to change for her cos in her, he has found an ideal partner. But he would NEVER go to such an extent if she doesn't consider him the centre of her universe and "be thankful" to him for choosing her out of so many willing ladies out there !