Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
No couldn't find a translate version & I didn't read it because it's in Urdu.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovefk

nooo when was this if possible can you please give the time bracket from the ost

yup its 0:43 onwards..just 1-2 second shot
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you guys. Here's my take on Adeel, could be wrong, but I really wanted to vent out what I thought of him since I find him to be such an interesting character.

Adeel, Adeel, Adeel... ah where do I begin with him?

Adeel is like a hurricane, a wild horse that entered Rana's life and completely trampled over it. He's a class-a psychopath. He has no thought for anyone's feelings or emotions and no mind to the consequences of his actions or the people who's lives he ruins in the wake of what he wants. He's selfish, confident, arrogant and proud. He isn't necessarily a bad guy, he is just the center of his own universe and makes sure he becomes the center of everyone else's universe too.

Unlike everyone else he has wrapped around his little finger, Rana never gave him an iota of importance. Something he couldn't come to terms with. Something he had to correct instantly. There is no rational, logical reason for him wanting to make himself the axis of her world other the fact that that's how he has lived his entire life.

This is why he has singled her out. Aside from the fact that she would make an ideal life partner and bahu. That was secondary, that helped give some sort of justification to his single-minded obsession to own her. And that's what he wants to do. He wants to own her because she wasn't nothing to do with him. Because she isn't anyone's. And isn't like any girl he has ever known.

So he forcefully marries her so she can be something he possesses. The girl who never paid any attention to him would be at his beck and call. He made her his because he wants her to dance to his tunes like everyone else does.

This is also why he is so possessive about her. What he says to her today was crucial. She is a passing fancy to him, he might lose interest in her but she can't ever lose interest him. She can't ignore him nor leave him. That's his right. Only his.

This is also why he has gone out of his way to isolate her. In one clean sweep today, he successfully isolated her from her loving family, his servents and is working on isolating her from her only pillar of support - Ashar and her khalla's family. He wants only himself to be her point of all contact, again, her everything, while she will be one of his many conquests.

As for Maria, like I said, he isn't ready to let her go. He is concerned about his image, his persona, his hold over people. His hold over Maria and others gives him that security and power rush and he isn't about to let it go just because he married Rana to gain control. Will he use her to make Rana jealous? Most likely in the future, but more than that, he needs Maria to remind him constantly of the man he is. The one women like Maria and Laila fawn over. He isn't ready to give up his ways or life for Rana. He won't change for her. He'll make Rana change for him.

But she's Rana, a woman his equal in every way. She has a mind of her own, a sharp tongue and no desire whatsoever to follow the social norms and conventions. And that's where the challenge lies. A battle of wills like I called it before. Because he may have acquired the social rights over her, but she is an independent individual just the way he is, and she isn't about to let a marriage change that.

Adeel has stooped to new lows in today's episode that are almost irredeemable, and while not all bad, has completely ruined any chances he ever had of getting a woman like Rana to listen him, much less respect or love him.

This show is just getting interesting and I can't wait to see how these two strong-headed people so completely different from each other will come around to respecting and loving one another.

Well, that's my two cents on him. Let me know what you think. :)

Edited by Couch_Potato - 8 years ago
Couch_Potato thumbnail

I'm only halfway through BUT LOVING IT I don't know how so many of you didn't like it there's so much character development in the episode!! acting I won't comment on because I guess that's to each his own sort of a thing !! Anyways how much I love Rana is something which I can't even begin to explain she's such a brave girl I love how in the beginning talking to him she's so normal is not letting him see how much he's shattered her and her spirit!! guys common let's not hate adeel I guess it was pretty obvious he's an anti hero hero if that makes sense... and usually such characters have a back story some complexes so let's be patient for that!!I mean obviously what he's doing isn't right at all but he does love her in his own twisted sense I think he subconsciously loves how she isn't Maria Tanya or Laila and stands up to him like no one else!! One thing that infuriated me today was how he humiliated her in front her mother that's one thing he should pay for!! What's with all this ashar and family drama I'm so not interested these side characters shouldn't get a lot of screen time it's irritating as hell!!

I completely agree with you. He is a complex anti-hero and the story is just starting. It's a tale of redemption and change and it's just beginning.

Although I don't think he loves her, far from it. He doesn't understand love at the moment, but he'll get there eventually. We just got to be patient. Can't wait to see more of Adeel.
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Completed it!! sleeping pills Is a stupid thing this will just prove to adeel that he's affected her!!! Rana shouldn't do that at all... what If she's pretending though I hope she is it'll be fun!! the hello sweetheart conversation was the highlight for mewhen she said mujhe nahi lagta hum saath chal payenge the lightening bolt change In adeel and trying to scare her with talak wow that made me feel like she Isn't just his zid he loves her and when he said meri baat sunogi mujhe pyaar dogi I'll change that also pointed out that he's serious about her I think but then the Maria thing I didn't get that!! Adeel Is complicated as hell I'm In love with the author who created this character he's so layered and deep!! The ashar and family drama is annoying !!
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Hasti ka ahang novel by Samra Bukhari

I'm afraid to ask, but does it have a happy ending? I don't want to get too invested if it ends in tragedy.
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

ya u r right...more of obsession...hopefully he ll realise her worth one day..but now i guess he ll b now harsh on her...i want to see some romance n at least some change in adeel after marriage

Change in Adeel, yes. Romance, no way. I don't want any rushed romance between the two at all. I want the story to go at it's own pace. I'm willing to wait. They have made Adeel stoop so low that it will be quite a while before any proper relationship can develop between them. But I'd love to see the journey. I just hope they make it proper.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Thank you guys. Here's my take on Adeel, could be wrong, but I really wanted to vent out what I thought of him since I find him to be such an interesting character.

Adeel, Adeel, Adeel... ah where do I begin with him?

Adeel is like a hurricane, a wild horse that entered Rana's life and completely trampled over it. He's a class-a psychopath. He has no thought for anyone's feelings or emotions and no mind to the consequences of his actions or the people who's lives he ruins in the wake of what he wants. He's selfish, confident, arrogant and proud. He isn't necessarily a bad guy, he is just the center of his own universe and makes sure he becomes the center of everyone else's universe too.

Unlike everyone else he has wrapped around his little finger, Rana never gave him an iota of importance. Something he couldn't come to terms with. Something he had to correct instantly. There is no rational, logical reason for him wanting to make himself the axis of her world other the fact that that's how he has lived his entire life.

This is why he has singled her out. Aside from the fact that she would make an ideal life partner and bahu. That was secondary, that helped give some sort of justification to his single-minded obsession to own her. And that's what he wants to do. He wants to own her because she wasn't nothing to do with him. Because she isn't anyone's. And isn't like any girl he has ever known.

So he forcefully marries her so she can be something he possesses. The girl who never paid any attention to him would be at his beck and call. He made her his because he wants her to dance to his tunes like everyone else does.

This is also why he is so possessive about her. What he says to her today was crucial. She is a passing fancy to him, he might lose interest in her but she can't ever lose interest him. She can't ignore him nor leave him. That's his right. Only his.

This is also why he has gone out of his way to isolate her. In one clean sweep today, he successfully isolated her from her loving family, his servents and is working on isolating her from her only pillar of support - Ashar and her khalla's family. He wants only himself to be her point of all contact, again, her everything, while she will be one of his many conquests.

As for Maria, like I said, he isn't ready to let her go. He is concerned about his image, his persona, his hold over people. His hold over Maria and others gives him that security and power rush and he isn't about to let it go just because he married Rana to gain control. Will he use her to make Rana jealous? Most likely in the future, but more than that, he needs Maria to remind him constantly of the man he is. The one women like Maria and Laila fawn over. He isn't ready to give up his ways or life for Rana. He won't change for her. He'll make Rana change for him.

But she's Rana, a woman his equal in every way. She has a mind of her own, a sharp tongue and no desire whatsoever to follow the social norms and conventions. And that's where the challenge lies. A battle of wills like I called it before. Because he may have acquired the social rights over her, but she is an independent individual just the way he is, and she isn't about to let a marriage change that.

Adeel has stooped to new lows in today's episode that are almost irredeemable, and while not all bad, has completely ruined any chances he ever had of getting a woman like Rana to listen him, much less respect or love him.

This show is just getting interesting and I can't wait to see how these two strong-headed people so completely different from each other will come around to respecting and loving one another.

Well, that's my two cents on him. Let me what you think. :)

bravo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘...what a brilliant character analysis

adeel is not a bad person...he lives life on his own terms n wants that others' should also live life on his terms...he chose gul e rana as his wife for a no. of reasons...the priority order for the reasons is yet to be decided
1.rana pays no attention to him...to her he is like any ordinary person on earth...she isnt head over heels for him unlike other girls...this bothers adeel a lot
2.he knows she is different from all the girls that have been a part of his life...he knows she will be a perfect bahu for his family
3.her simplicity has mesmerised adeel...he has fallen for her...but right now he is blinded by his ego...his zid...his arrigance n thats y he cant see his love for her...

adeel cant tolerate any other man in rana's life..be it zafri or ashar...he wants to b the only man in rana's life n heart...

i guess somewhere down the lane what rana thinks about him or what she feels about him does make a difference to him...he cant take her narazgi...

adeel is a complicated character

i dont want that he should force himself upon her..i hope he gives her time
Edited by amrapali_dubey - 8 years ago
Couch_Potato thumbnail

Completed it!! sleeping pills Is a stupid thing this will just prove to adeel that he's affected her!!! Rana shouldn't do that at all... what If she's pretending though I hope she is it'll be fun!! the hello sweetheart conversation was the highlight for mewhen she said mujhe nahi lagta hum saath chal payenge the lightening bolt change In adeel and trying to scare her with talak wow that made me feel like she Isn't just his zid he loves her and when he said meri baat sunogi mujhe pyaar dogi I'll change that also pointed out that he's serious about her I think but then the Maria thing I didn't get that!! Adeel Is complicated as hell I'm In love with the author who created this character he's so layered and deep!! The ashar and family drama is annoying !!

That lightening bolt change - that was pure Adeel. No one gets to leave him. He leaves them. She can't leave him. He won't let her. Come what may.

As for his advice to her, he wants her to be putty in his hands. And the sooner she gives him, the earlier he can move on from her. Those are the things he wants, for her to give in. Once she does, he wins. Game over.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

I'm afraid to ask, but does it have a happy ending? I don't want to get too invested if it ends in tragedy.

Its a happy ending I didn't read it but someone who did give me a seek peak into the story.