Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanjanaarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

He will have to divorce Rana in order to married Maria. Which is not going to happened and nothing like that happened in the novel. Maria only came to islamabad to check on him after he got paralyzed.

So this series is based on a novel ?? Which one ? Is it available online ?

Sorry for such a long list of questions, but I am dying to know what happens next. This week long wait for another Saturday is excruciatingly exhausting !
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
have u guys seen that scene in the OST where adeel pushes rana on the bed...most probably it will come in the next episode when he gets her back home from college...the clothes in both the scenes were same
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Seems like I'm the only one who found today's episode super interesting in terms of Adeel's character development.

Maybe I have an overactive imagination but I can share my character analysis on him from today's episode and all the previous ones, if anyone is interested.

yes plz do...im eagerly waiting😊
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Seems like I'm the only one who found today's episode super interesting in terms of Adeel's character development.

Maybe I have an overactive imagination but I can share my character analysis on him from today's episode and all the previous ones, if anyone is interested.

Totally up for it ! Please share whenever you get time 😊

P.S. : We anyways have a whole week to kill before we see another episode ! πŸ˜†
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sanjanaarshi

So this series is based on a novel ?? Which one ? Is it available online ?

Sorry for such a long list of questions, but I am dying to know what happens next. This week long wait for another Saturday is excruciatingly exhausting !

Hasti ka ahang novel by Samra Bukhari
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

have u guys seen that scene in the OST where adeel pushes rana on the bed...most probably it will come in the next episode when he gets her back home from college...the clothes in both the scenes were same

We pay SO MUCH attention to detail.
Matching clothes to know which scene will come next, this is what this series has turned us into ! πŸ˜†
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'm only halfway through BUT LOVING IT I don't know how so many of you didn't like it there's so much character development in the episode!! acting I won't comment on because I guess that's to each his own sort of a thing !! Anyways how much I love Rana is something which I can't even begin to explain she's such a brave girl I love how in the beginning talking to him she's so normal is not letting him see how much he's shattered her and her spirit!! guys common let's not hate adeel I guess it was pretty obvious he's an anti hero hero if that makes sense... and usually such characters have a back story some complexes so let's be patient for that!!I mean obviously what he's doing isn't right at all but he does love her in his own twisted sense I think he subconsciously loves how she isn't Maria Tanya or Laila and stands up to him like no one else!! One thing that infuriated me today was how he humiliated her in front her mother that's one thing he should pay for!! What's with all this ashar and family drama I'm so not interested these side characters shouldn't get a lot of screen time it's irritating as hell!!
what does ahang mean? any idea?
sanjanaarshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Hasti ka ahang novel by Samra Bukhari

Just check it online. Its available but in Urdu ! πŸ˜•
Any translated version anyone might have ?
lovefk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: amrapali_dubey

nooo when was this if possible can you please give the time bracket from the ost