Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

i agree.. epi wasn't that happening..
plus adeel was full on creep today..

Creepy adeel looks good if feroz makes him look good but feroz was totally bland.i really can't think of the perfect word right now but adeel today was like any other boring character.
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Intoxicated.

maybe she did that too avoid adeel at first night bcz no way on earth she is gonna let him come close.

I think it's self defense. She knows Adeel wants to own her completely, make her his official biwi and the only way to stop him coming close to her is to show him she can go to the extent of harming herself to keep him away. Also, the way I see it, her plan would work. Adeel does want to have his way with her but not at the cost of her life.

In this battle of wills, the next round will go to Rana.
Were those papers Nikah papers?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I don't get Adeel's agenda. He forces Rana to marry him because he thinks she'll be his idea of a wife, i.e. she will do what he says and he'll be able to control her. So why is he stringing Maria along? Maria is used to his whims, so if he suddenly goes off her, she shouldn't be surprised. So what's the need for him to pacify her?

I don't get how the wedding happened so fast. Seemed a bit rushed. Anyway, so if Rana is in the precap, and she's going to college and all, doesn't seem like she'd have tried to kill herself. So maybe sleeping pills so that she can avoid the wedding night for now..
Couch_Potato thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Creepy adeel looks good if feroz makes him look good but feroz was totally bland.i really can't think of the perfect word right now but adeel today was like any other boring character.

Seems like I'm the only one who found today's episode super interesting in terms of Adeel's character development.

Maybe I have an overactive imagination but I can share my character analysis on him from today's episode and all the previous ones, if anyone is interested.
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

I don't get Adeel's agenda. He forces Rana to marry him because he thinks she'll be his idea of a wife, i.e. she will do what he says and he'll be able to control her. So why is he stringing Maria along? Maria is used to his whims, so if he suddenly goes off her, she shouldn't be surprised. So what's the need for him to pacify her?

I don't get how the wedding happened so fast. Seemed a bit rushed. Anyway, so if Rana is in the precap, and she's going to college and all, doesn't seem like she'd have tried to kill herself. So maybe sleeping pills so that she can avoid the wedding night for now..

Most probably it looks like adeel always wants a girl dying for him,wishing and hoping for him and maria is just like that.so that is why he is pacifying her so that she doesn't stop chasing him.But again..adeel must be having many more such girls then why only maria.Or may be he wants to make rana jealous by maria being along his side all the time at home.
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Couch_Potato

Not his responsibility in the least, more like his property. He has been itching to exercise his 'haq' and control over her and this is just the beginning of his doing so.

ya u r right...more of obsession...hopefully he ll realise her worth one day..but now i guess he ll b now harsh on her...i want to see some romance n at least some change in adeel after marriage
OnepoundChic thumbnail

Seems like I'm the only one who found today's episode super interesting in terms of Adeel's character development.

Maybe I have an overactive imagination but I can share my character analysis on him from today's episode and all the previous ones, if anyone is interested.

Sure why not :)
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Go ahead :)
amrapali_dubey thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Most probably it looks like adeel always wants a girl dying for him,wishing and hoping for him and maria is just like that.so that is why he is pacifying her so that she doesn't stop chasing him.But again..adeel must be having many more such girls then why only maria.Or may be he wants to make rana jealous by maria being along his side all the time at home.

i hope this is the reason...just to make rana jealous...