Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
oh her sister lol ok. heis a gangster right which is nonsense. rohit shetty's movies sucks big time i didn't like CE it had no story what's so ever and it seems same here.

karan johar makes this couple speak voulme.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I wish they'd done another movie with Aditya Chopra. I know he's made a couple of duds, but I think their combo could bring the magic of DDLJ back..
.Shiva. thumbnail
i am not going to watch either one of them. i don't have time one reason and the reviews.

how was PRDP?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
OMG, it was AWFUL! Sooraj Barjatya should just give up..
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

OMG, it was AWFUL! Sooraj Barjatya should just give up..

first of all the couple didn't workout right sonam was a bad choice. i watched HSSH it was amazing
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Yeah, MPK, HAHK and HSSH were good. HSSH was a bit over the top sweet, but I still liked it. HAHK is one of my favourites. When he went back to Salman, I thought it would be good. But neither the story, nor the pairing nor the acting or even the songs worked.. Literally nothing..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
KJO always brought out the best in SRK/Kajol. Rohit Shetty didn't use there chemistry well. But they still light up the screen with the few scenes they had together. I fell kinda bad because there comeback film deserved to be praised and not get negative reviews.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
^ Yeah, I know.. Such a shame..
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes in order for a jodi to work the story has to be good to. RS ruined the jodi along with the movie. his movies makes no sense to me at all.

PRDP songs were not up to mark for sure. not one song touched my heart nor grabbed my attention. SB movies songs are really good who knows what happened here. bad choice of lead actress, then story of double role crap, salmaan khan was praising SB left and right as if he has created a magic.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
^I think films come out looking better when actors doesn't overpraised. Salman didn't overpraised BB and look how that one came out? Deepika didn't overpraised Bajirao Mastani like she did with Tamasha & look what happened! I get scared nowadays when actors overpraised there films. I knew the film was going to be bad seeing SRK praising it nonstop.