Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
The dinner table scene never came I was waiting for that, the production people ruined it
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I want Sheryar & Sajal in another show that's going to do justice to there chemistry.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Yeah their chemistry was amazing. I wonder how come they don't work together again I would love to see them next in a humtv channel with amazing story and hotmess scenes
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, I think Shehryar has potential. I liked him in ZGH.
.Shiva. thumbnail
It was the first show I had seen of them. I liked their scenes but ost scene never came which was annoying and top of it he hurt Sajal which annoyed me a lot. He was like a kid I want her no I want her nonsense
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
He does and he's a good looking guy too.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I haven't seen any of his other shows. Has he done anything else decent?
.Shiva. thumbnail
I watched Piya man bhaye the girl from there is doing a lot of dramas to
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
He have a movie with Mahira Khan and Adeel coming up.
Edited by Echofades - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
It's about 3 sister the elder one is very quite but very righteous. A family friend son came to see her for marriage and they both likes each other but his mother is a rich woman who wants classy girl so she choose the other girl m. The guy was told the elder daughter didn't like him and rejected him but she didn't she liked him a lot but for her sister she sacrificed her love. The guy told his mom he cannot marry the other sister bc he likes the elder sister but his mom forced him to marry the other sister. Later the elder sister got married to her sister boyfriend he didn't love her etc...then he fell for her while the rich guy still loved the elder sister and he found out his mom is the one who ruined his life so he got very upset. Then he found out his wife aborted their child and he got mad and walked off on them later the elder sister lived with the other guy while the rich guy came back and forgives his sister the end