Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i heard that show is amazing. i am re-watching the kitchen scene and bedroom scene
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i heard that show is amazing. i am re-watching the kitchen scene and bedroom scene

Yeah, it's beautiful..

I'm watching the OST, trying to figure out what's going to happen..
.Shiva. thumbnail
so true and remember the kitchen scene where he stares at her and she looks up and unable to say anything, she get's shy and walks away. behind him she is all smiling that after she came to his life he is complete. this is a big thing when a man says after you enter my life it has become blossom like rose garden.

she pressed his clothes i was like oh girl you are too fast๐Ÿ˜† she is a wife without title of ahmer name with her name. she takes care of his kid, his house, cooks for him, press his clothes, calls him, admires him etc...
.Shiva. thumbnail
i think ahmer was avoiding hina when he left for work early that day, she called him which made me suprise
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Yeah, I felt like he was trying to create a distance because of what Maheen had said about her living in his house and zillat and all that crap.. He thinks Hina is starting to get too attached, he doesn't know where he wants to take things with her, so until he figures it out, he's trying to maintain a distance.
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes he is confused about alot of things and his promise and responsibility is taking over his inner feelings.

do you think we will get a good confession?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I really hope so! But often in Pakistani dramas a lot of the feelings are left unspoken, and you have to gather how they feel from actions and looks. But I think in recent dramas they've been a bit more vocal, so let's hope we get a nice, heartfelt confession of feelings..
.Shiva. thumbnail
yeah i have to think carefully and not hope to much since it's paki drama not indian drama where the confession is in high voltage.

i really want a good confession i don't like unspoken stuff, i cannot think what they are thinking. they need to be more open. more expressing. i mean we have seen hand holding, falling, eye-locking and that hug wala scene
.Shiva. thumbnail
another bedroom scene next week where hina says i have learned to be confident b/c of you
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
I don't mind non verbal expressions of love, so long as the actors can emote well, and bring across what they're trying to portray. Like Humsafar and ZGH. But verbal confessions can be done quite poetically as well, keeping in line with the soft and subtle charm of Pakistani shows, and not making it overly dramatic. Sometimes in Indian dramas I feel like they're punching you in the face with the confession, rather than showing it.. ๐Ÿ˜†