Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

She's been living in his house with her mom and sister after her dad died. He's very possessive about her, and won't let his sleazy cousin go near her. But at the same time he is very abrupt with her, and expects her to listen to whatever he says. In the last episode he was telling her how she only has space in her heart from him. And she was making a face like, is this guy high, or crazy?😆

this is creepy for sure😆 he will marry her for sure and then she will fall in love with him.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

can we have a scene where hina is waiting for ahmer in dinner table and he comes and they eat dinner alone and have some lovey dovey scenes like their hand touches each other while grabbing plate or something

Something like that would be awesome! I feel Ahmer is already quite conscious when Hina is around, and he has a small smile on his face whenever he's thinking of her.. Super cute!
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

this is creepy for sure😆 he will marry her for sure and then she will fall in love with him.

He kidnaps her.. If she falls in love with him while she's his prisoner, that'll basically be Stockholm syndrome..
.Shiva. thumbnail
what nonsense he just wants her as a prize for showcase. manhandle 🤢🤢 not cool i don't like this at all.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

what nonsense he just wants her as a prize for showcase. manhandle 🤢🤢 not cool i don't like this at all.

I'm hoping for a solid reality check and redemption track. There are indications that deep, deep, deep down there's a semi decent guy.. Let's see..
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes ahmer is very conscious of hina and from the bedroom scene we can see he is nervous around her. hina is also starting to gather her true feelings slowly.
.Shiva. thumbnail
what he kidnaps her😲 this way she will fall for him and see him in new light. this happens in indian drama😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina never notice ahmer in different light, she was too into her own sorrow but after the day when ahmer sister talked about their marriage and him coming to her bedroom and saying this is the first time he has seen her smile this is where he broke the ice cold between them. before hina was distance very distance from ahmer but since that night she is seeing ahmer more often, questioning her feelings like she never did before, she is trying to hold her heart, her feelings but she is unable to control her feelings that is surfacing. she even said did she went to office just b/c hira said so this shows she is missing ahmer when he is not around, she wants to see him.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Now I'm rewatching scenes of Diyar e Dil to pass the time between episodes.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

hina never notice ahmer in different light, she was too into her own sorrow but after the day when ahmer sister talked about their marriage and him coming to her bedroom and saying this is the first time he has seen her smile this is where he broke the ice cold between them. before hina was distance very distance from ahmer but since that night she is seeing ahmer more often, questioning her feelings like she never did before, she is trying to hold her heart, her feelings but she is unable to control her feelings that is surfacing. she even said did she went to office just b/c hira said so this shows she is missing ahmer when he is not around, she wants to see him.

Yeah, and also how she calls him when she hasn't spoken to him for a while. How she's pressing his clothes and preparing his food.. Unconsciously she's being very wifely towards him.

I loved the scene where Ahmer tells her to address him by name, and she gets so flustered.. Aww..