Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
what else drama is sajal in?
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

what else drama is sajal in?

Gul e Rana. I watch that one as well. More of an intense story, bad boy being (hopefully) redeemed. Sajjal is good in it..
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

Gul e Rana. I watch that one as well. More of an intense story, bad boy being (hopefully) redeemed. Sajjal is good in it..

oh i just checked that show but i don't like that actor otherwise i would have watched it. he is a bad boy who wants to marry her right but she refused him or something
Bibliobibulus thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

oh i just checked that show but i don't like that actor otherwise i would have watched it. he is a bad boy who wants to marry her right but she refused him or something

Yeah, he's super chauvinistic, and thinks women are property. But it looks promising. It's going to turn out to be quite romantic in the end, I think. Check out the OST. I don't find the guy too bad as an actor. He's doing a good job at playing an arrogant, male chauvinist at the moment.. 😆

Also, Sajjal's character is pretty strong. In the latest promo she gives the guy a tight slap, which I'm very much looking forward to.. 👏
Edited by Bibliobibulus - 8 years ago
.Shiva. thumbnail
it came on humtv i while i was watching this other paki drama the promo came of that slap scene😆 she seems more stronger then in this show. i like that in a woman strong willed person. romantic every show has romantic except for our show😡😡

psychom is hugging ahmer while we don't get any hug of ahmerhina🥺 not even accidental hug
.Shiva. thumbnail
so he wants her and thinks she is like other girls but she gives him some reality check by slapping him😆
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
She's been living in his house with her mom and sister after her dad died. He's very possessive about her, and won't let his sleazy cousin go near her. But at the same time he is very abrupt with her, and expects her to listen to whatever he says. In the last episode he was telling her how she only has space in her heart from him. And she was making a face like, is this guy high, or crazy?😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
can we have a scene where hina is waiting for ahmer in dinner table and he comes and they eat dinner alone and have some lovey dovey scenes like their hand touches each other while grabbing plate or something
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Oh, and he told his friend he's going to marry her, basically because she's the type (he thinks) who will just do what he says. And will be like a possession for him. Idiot.. But next episode I think she will refuse to marry him, and then he kind of tries to manhandle her and she slaps him.. Can't wait!