Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I felt like a dream sequence to me. They all have Hina looking on at psycho & Ahmer romance. 🤢 Must me Maheen or Hina dream.
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, most likely a Hina dream, maybe when she's trying to decide whether to go for the other guy.. And she decides to go for him, making Ani question her about loving Ahmer, so we get that scene where she says she doesn't love him when she actually does..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
I don't now if they will show everything but I hope they don't show that lady touching Ahmer like that I hate it.

What a horror dream it must be for hina rather then dreaming a romantic dream that psychom comes between them ugh
.Shiva. thumbnail
Psychom pops out of nowhere which is annoying and she is trying to get hira on her side but hira ditched her and walked away to hina lol
.Shiva. thumbnail
Let it be psychom dreams she needs to feel what hina is feeling that is rejection and not belonging.

Psychom is so so insecure it's not even funny. She the so called Ahmer bff cannot fight her own battle facing hina who is not even doing anything but taking care of hira imagine if hina gets fed up and tells her enough i will confess my love right in front of you and Ahmer is only mine try to take him if you can. I will dance with joy
.Shiva. thumbnail
I miss that fiery hina who told her old fianc off. She didn't take any crap from anyone but she is quite bc psychom is her ahmerji' friend otherwise hina would have shown how to respect someone
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, I totally forgot that there's a sherni inside Hina, she's been so shy and hesitant lately. Maybe psycho will do something to Hira, and we'll see Hina's feisty side again..
.Shiva. thumbnail
Oh if she does something to hira hina will rip her head off. Hina loves hira more then anything they are like bonded forever type. I want hina to tell psychom something harsh but truth
.Shiva. thumbnail
Hina promised hira she will never leave her. If hina is kicked out hira is going to be pissed and become upset again. No chance of hina saying bye bye to Ahmer hira won't let her go nor the sister
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Stacked - http://imageshack.com/a/img903/9770/4rl1ye.gif