Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I cannot wait to see how hina interact with that guy she sure won't like him much. Also how Ahmer feels after hina talks to that guy
.Shiva. thumbnail
Psychom is very sly hira is not fond of her but she does not dislike her either. Psychom will say after marriage it will become better but honestly she will not love hina for sure she wants Ahmer and Ahmer only. His sister might say something but she cannot force her will on her brother he might feel sad that psychom life is ruined and since they are bff and same age he might think ok whatever but you cannot force yourself to like someone when your heart beats for someone else
awesomegurti thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

I cannot wait to see how hina interact with that guy she sure won't like him much. Also how Ahmer feels after hina talks to that guy

It il b 2 sides for both of them 😆

Ahmer def il feel sad , jealousy one side
Other side he feel happy bcz hina is happy with a guy who is suitable n her age

Coming to hina she may act like happy shappy with that guy ( just outside )

But inside she just can't stop thinking n loving ahmer ; this il b stressful for her
.Shiva. thumbnail
Yes I think it will be like that. Both of them will act all happy but inside they will be burning with rage pain love passion depressed everything but I want to see jealousy
Ash_Smash thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

Yes I think it will be like that. Both of them will act all happy but inside they will be burning with rage pain love passion depressed everything but I want to see jealousy

I dont get how Ahmer can even act happy with ...that ting. Later churail wants to get rid of Hira too
.Shiva. thumbnail
Whatever it is I want a good story line and amazing action love story. So far it's going great and next will be sweet with a lot of drama
.Shiva. thumbnail
He won't be happy you can see in ost hina in yellow dress and he is behind her looking at her while hina looks back and that psychom comes and start touching Ahmer
.Shiva. thumbnail
U am just scared of psychom making hina look like an irresponsible toward hira and lower her to Ahmer eyes I want Ahmer sister to tell psychom to get the hell out of her brothers life she likes hina with Ahmer
.Shiva. thumbnail
Whatever it is I want Ahmer and hina hug
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Do you think all the OST scenes will actually come in the show? That scene with Ahmer holding Hina's hand and then psycho bitch comes up and he walks off with her and Hina reaches out to him - feels like either a dream sequence (maybe Hina's) or a promotional shot that won't get used..