Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Haha ya! I hope we get a hug and other romantic scenes too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

but i have heard paki drama don't allow this kind of stuff. i would want a intense hug and forehead kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ

waise mekaal is an amazing character na he loved his wife so much and is still faithful to her but since he has a kid he has to do what he does not want marry. the other girl will make his life hell and then sajjal won't be able to see them together there will be jealousy ๐Ÿ˜†
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

but i have heard paki drama don't allow this kind of stuff. i would want a intense hug and forehead kiss๐Ÿ˜ณ

waise mekaal is an amazing character na he loved his wife so much and is still faithful to her but since he has a kid he has to do what he does not want marry. the other girl will make his life hell and then sajjal won't be able to see them together there will be jealousy ๐Ÿ˜†

There are hugs and forehead kisses in Pak dramas too at times. Its not very common but it is there in a few shows. Like there was a hug in Diyaar e Dil which aired recently. Have you seen it?

Yes there will be lots of jealousy and misunderstandings!
.Shiva. thumbnail

That is a possibility. There will be a lot of heart break and tears for sure.
This is just making me more excited to watch the show! ๐Ÿ˜†

She would meet the other guy in university. He might start liking her and she might get engaged to him to go away from Mekaal.
i am already heartbroken๐Ÿฅบshe will do this to make him believe she does not like him omg๐Ÿ˜ฒ so much pain re. she is engaged to this guy who is a cheater and then college wala guy but her heart lies with mekaal hai raba he was in the car and she turned to look at him that was so amazing
mary78613 thumbnail
Are you new to Pak shows Shiva?
Where are you from?
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes i have seen it from GIF
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes i am i have watch APHL sajjal one and few others just for the heck f it but was waiting for this drama to come and i want some intense scenes๐Ÿ˜ก alot of intense scene.
mary78613 thumbnail

yes i have seen it from GIF

If you like romantic shows then I will definitely recommend you to watch it. It is one of the most beautiful shows I have seen in a long time! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
.Shiva. thumbnail
in the OST the rain wala scene i want to see that under umbrella
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

If you like romantic shows then I will definitely recommend you to watch it. It is one of the most beautiful shows I have seen in a long time! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

i sure will try to watch it since i have two other show to watch๐Ÿ˜† is it still on
mary78613 thumbnail

in the OST the rain wala scene i want to see that under umbrella

Me too! I want to see him supporting her every step of the way