Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i think the lead girl will fall in love with the lead guy like crazy more like deewapan type while the lead guy will be in control but she will break through that ice. i hope cvs don't ruin it and make it spicy
.Shiva. thumbnail
by the way is there any good site where i can upload the episode in HD๐Ÿ˜ƒyt does not give good quality.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

by the way is there any good site where i can upload the episode in HD๐Ÿ˜ƒyt does not give good quality.

You will find HD videos on www.dramasonline.com
mary78613 thumbnail

i think the lead girl will fall in love with the lead guy like crazy more like deewapan type while the lead guy will be in control but she will break through that ice. i hope cvs don't ruin it and make it spicy

Spicy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† LOL!
I am looking forward to the romance. Yes, Sajjal might get crazy after Mekaal but Mekaal might just cosider her like a friend. He is still in love with his first wife who died a while ago.
Sajjal will definitely go crazy over him.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

You will find HD videos on www.dramasonline.com

thanks๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail
He might only realise he has feelings for him when she starts going away from him.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Spicy ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† LOL!
I am looking forward to the romance. Yes, Sajjal might get crazy after Mekaal but Mekaal might just cosider her like a friend. He is still in love with his first wife who died a while ago.
Sajjal will definitely go crazy over him.

trust me i am so waiting for them to encounter each other. he is so lonely and so into darkness and she is going to be the light for him. she will be in pain and so will he both will heal each other. i am holding my breath for the romance hope they hug to๐Ÿ˜†
.Shiva. thumbnail

He might only realise he has feelings for him when she starts going away from him.

NAHI๐Ÿ˜ก no going away ok. waise who is that guy from OST give her ring etc...she will be with him๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i think he will fall for her but won't say it since he won't want to burden her with a widow and small kid. he will pretend he does not want her and she will be hurt. things are going to be intense.
mary78613 thumbnail
Haha ya! I hope we get a hug and other romantic scenes too! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mary78613 thumbnail

NAHI๐Ÿ˜ก no going away ok. waise who is that guy from OST give her ring etc...she will be with him๐Ÿ˜ฒ

i think he will fall for her but won't say it since he won't want to burden her with a widow and small kid. he will pretend he does not want her and she will be hurt. things are going to be intense.

That is a possibility. There will be a lot of heart break and tears for sure.
This is just making me more excited to watch the show! ๐Ÿ˜†

She would meet the other guy in university. He might start liking her and she might get engaged to him to go away from Mekaal.