Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Lasya check www.dramasonline.com.. The episode gets uploaded there as soon as the episode ends.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
How was the episode Mary? I forget all about today since am so busy with thanksgiving this week. Going to watch later tonight on PTV YouTube.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
saw the episode ahmer and hina are getting closer to each other for sure. i so liked how ahmer was thinking about hina and smiling it was so sweet. he appreciate hina for making his life a bit better by taking care of his daughter.

hira is really attached to her mom hence she reacts like the way she had reacted today but then she is also getting attached with hina. i so liked when hina said saba kaher and ahmer stopped her by saying this is her house to if she has any complain of hira or him she shall tell him. so sweet😳 they both were thinking about each otherand i was thinking about them😎

ahmer is going to fall for hina. it was a big sign when the blank photoframe ahmer held and said only the picture of the one he will love the most will be there and hina came into that frame and he looked up to see it was her. hina's shadow was inside of the photo frame which means he will love hina more then anyone and hina also was thinking about ahmer not romantic way but she was thinking about ahmer that is enough for me now. most important highlight was how ahmer had a big smile thinking about hina's words he loved it to core😳
.Shiva. thumbnail
maahi is a ultra crazy lady. she left her husband and her son wth she is nuts😡😡

she is going to brainwash ahmer to think her husband is a abuser and does not love her. ahmer being ahmer he will believe her🤢 waise the FB of their college days she didn't even leave him at that time. she was always after him to marry him🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱 why does she hell bent on marrying him when he is not interested in her at all.

mahi didn't get ahmer back then, she won't get him now either. back then ahmer wife came into his life to save him from her and now hina is here to stay with him forever.
.Shiva. thumbnail
i want the umbrella scene please please cherry on top please
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

How was the episode Mary? I forget all about today since am so busy with thanksgiving this week. Going to watch later tonight on PTV YouTube.

It was an overall good episode. Ahmer is slowly falling for Hinna, he is noticing the way she cares for Hira and he is so relieved that finally he has someone to help him in handling Hira. Hira is getting attached to Hinna too pretty fast. I was thinking Hinna would fall for Ahmer first but its just the opposite. Ahmer is very impressed with Hinna and have started thinking about her.

Maheen is a pain! 😆 A bit about Ahmer and Maheen's background story was also shown in this episode.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

i want the umbrella scene please please cherry on top please

I really hope we get it soon. Ahmer has started feeling for Hinna but Hinna is yet to start feeling something for Ahmer.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

I really hope we get it soon. Ahmer has started feeling for Hinna but Hinna is yet to start feeling something for Ahmer.

yep she is native she won't understand till little later. love comes softly this is what will happen between them. i want intensity now jealousy to and since mahi has enter the house next week is going to be a blast from the past
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The umbrella scene might come towards the show ending when Maheen is out of there life.
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Oh I just read this post. I just saw the episode, I could have give a live update! 😛

From next time, please do give the LUs ... Pretty Please 😳