Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: mary78613

Its not easy to leave your house and go live with a stranger. I think her behaviour was justified. Nobody wants to live at anyone's house without any relation and be a burden on them. Only something drastic will make her leave her house like her old fiance coming to her house and misbehaving. She might then realise the serious situation she is in and that it is not safe to live alone. She is too grief stricken at the moment to understand anything.

You know, in that difficult times... we find it hard to live in our relatives house even, they are our extended family ... but still we feel some sort of disconnected in that grief ...
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lasyap3

You know, in that difficult times... we find it hard to live in our relatives house even, they are our extended family ... but still we feel some sort of disconnected in that grief ...

Yes true, grief cuts us off from everybody. But then reality slowly creeps in and you have to accept whats in front of you
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
goodmorning

@mary
do you now any other website where we can watch in HD b/c the quality sucks big big time🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Today's epi was good but I find it really degrading for gals parents getting sick having heart attacks or dying for the sake of arranging dowry ...many stories r based on this and I hate it

That really signifies gals as a BOJH...I wish they show the GAL is also a working lady n earning and helping parents financially even after getting married instead of showing parents dying to get the gal married

They cud hv showed the dad dying for some other reason than getting humiliated in front of the in laws for unable to give dowry n dying

i think this is the most important topic how a poor father has to suffer to get his daughter married b/c of this so called dowry. i don't think they are trying to show a girl is a bojh but how to stop this dowry crap and should be against it. never get your daughter married to a greedy family like this. this is where it will be different i think hina will study further ahmer will make her study so she can be independent. yes they could have shown the death differently like getting sick or not dying but this is where the story shall move hina had to enter ahmer life this was the only way to gain something she had to lose her father. this is a big lesson even if you are getting your daughter married to your bff never bow down to their greedy needs break of the marriage and kick them out.
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

goodmorning

@mary
do you now any other website where we can watch in HD b/c the quality sucks big big time🤢

Nope. This is the best we have 😆
Check Youtube or dailymotion though.
.Shiva. thumbnail
going to watch the episode again
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I am disappointed a show like this is aired on a crap channel. Why can't all channel be more like Humtv? Sajal other show on HumTv is starting tomorrow I recently saw the promo's.
.Shiva. thumbnail
me to i am so upset to i hate it such an amazing show and such an intense scenes and ahead we will get so much more yet this stupid channel is not even caring. the video is so low cannot even see clear stuff😡😡
.Shiva. thumbnail
oh her another show ok i won't watch it so don't care but wish tmkh video quality increases
.Shiva. thumbnail
just came across sajal new show promotion in channel hum europe and nothing about TMKH