Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
i wish it was in humtv then i could have watched it in tv i don't even have this ptv crap channel🤢🤢

this is nonense cannot even make good creations b/c of the poor video
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: lasyap3

Mariam, shall I start watching it ?👍🏼

It seems the episode was fast paced...

Yes Lasya. Start watching it. This week's episode was actually good.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lasyap3

The video quality sucks :(

Ya.. try dramasonline.com
it has good quality videos
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

<font color="#990099">yeah there is no info about this show what's so ever. there is hardly any promo either😡😡 such an amazing show yet came to this stupid channel😡🤢</font>

Yes I wish it came on some other channel too. This show has so much potential
mary78613 thumbnail

mikaal aka ahmer was looking amazing today😳 that jelled hair brushed perfectly he looked such a gentlemen

Yes! His hair looked great plus that white shalwar kameez with the vest looked amazing
mary78613 thumbnail

hina is a bit stubborn today when ahmer said she should not live here and he wants to fulfill his promise hina clearly told ahmer she is not his responsibility that time and couldn't even say no. she will learn to calm down and think wisely after she lives under ahmer wings. i hope she still have this house b/c it's her whole life memory is this house her dad's soul in this house.

Its not easy to leave your house and go live with a stranger. I think her behaviour was justified. Nobody wants to live at anyone's house without any relation and be a burden on them. Only something drastic will make her leave her house like her old fiance coming to her house and misbehaving. She might then realise the serious situation she is in and that it is not safe to live alone. She is too grief stricken at the moment to understand anything.
Edited by mary78613 - 8 years ago
mary78613 thumbnail

i had tears in my eyes when hina's father died poor guy he was killed like hina said. i was so amazed by hina's and ahmer scenes🥳like they say there is no relationship beyond the relationship of pain and this two meet in the most painful moment this of their life. both knows how lost. cannot wait for next thursday ahmer will take hina with him for sure.

Me too. It was such an emotional scene! Hina and Ahmer scenes were so good! They met in such sad circumstances and I loved the way he supported her throughout the difficult phase.
mary78613 thumbnail

chi chi in the precap omg that abuser man is in her house😲 she is all alone omg i am freaking out hope ahmer comes fast and beats that crap out of this nasty man. he is so nasty saying he will tell everyone hina invited him alone🤢 chi i want ahmer to beat him up.

Precap was disgusting. That guy is such a creep. I hope Ahmer comes on time to save her like he did today 😆
Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Yes Lasya. Start watching it. This week's episode was actually good.

👍🏼

Word Count: 0

Dexterity thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

Ya.. try dramasonline.com
it has good quality videos

Ok , Thanks 😳