Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
the way she said look abu is sleeping so peacefully no one wakes him up gosh such a painful dialogue
.Shiva. thumbnail
ahmer talks so softly and so calmly no wonder his words will melt hina's heart and soul
.Shiva. thumbnail
good watch it and tell
.Shiva. thumbnail
hina is a bit stubborn today when ahmer said she should not live here and he wants to fulfill his promise hina clearly told ahmer she is not his responsibility that time and couldn't even say no. she will learn to calm down and think wisely after she lives under ahmer wings. i hope she still have this house b/c it's her whole life memory is this house her dad's soul in this house.
.Shiva. thumbnail
mikaal aka ahmer was looking amazing today😳 that jelled hair brushed perfectly he looked such a gentlemen
.Shiva. thumbnail
lol hina pushed that old man away good he is the one who made his best friend live hell and toward his death😡
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Today's epi was good but I find it really degrading for gals parents getting sick having heart attacks or dying for the sake of arranging dowry ...many stories r based on this and I hate it
That really signifies gals as a BOJH...I wish they show the GAL is also a working lady n earning and helping parents financially even after getting married instead of showing parents dying to get the gal married

They cud hv showed the dad dying for some other reason than getting humiliated in front of the in laws for unable to give dowry n dying
.Shiva. thumbnail

Word Count: 0

.Shiva. thumbnail

.Shiva. thumbnail