Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

All OST by nabeel shaukat r awesome

Yeah ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Word Count: 1

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Echofades

Are they going to meet tomorrow or till the next epi? The 3 episode was very draggy.

Ikr? It was too slow.
according to the precap they will meet today. I just hope the show picks up some pace already.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hello

how was the episode
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

hello

how was the episode

It was beyond amazing. Finally a fast paced episode! Ahmer and Hinna finally meet.
.Shiva. thumbnail
just saw the episode what an emotional scene. two things that stood out to me is when hina lost the most precious person in this entire world her dad...she is broken beyonf word yet she stands tall. she does not want any sympathy from anyone not even mikaal( keep forgetting his name)

another scene was when that freak fiance of her yelling at a place where it should be respected and went to hit hina๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ how sick is this man hina is lucky she is not going to marry this nasty man and then mikaal came to save her by holding that abuser hand๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this is what i liked he will keep this promise to keep hina safe and sound forever. he won't let anyone cause her any problem or pain. he stood up for her in front of everyone and their relationship was question by that man and in return hina said she is not related to them so get lost๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘mikaal got his status and he told them you heard now get lost๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ this two will be a pillar for each other no matter how rough or stormy the situation will be they will be together.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mary78613

It was beyond amazing. Finally a fast paced episode! Ahmer and Hinna finally meet.

i had tears in my eyes when hina's father died poor guy he was killed like hina said. i was so amazed by hina's and ahmer scenes๐Ÿฅณlike they say there is no relationship beyond the relationship of pain and this two meet in the most painful moment this of their life. both knows how lost. cannot wait for next thursday ahmer will take hina with him for sure.
.Shiva. thumbnail
chi chi in the precap omg that abuser man is in her house๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ she is all alone omg i am freaking out hope ahmer comes fast and beats that crap out of this nasty man. he is so nasty saying he will tell everyone hina invited him alone๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข chi i want ahmer to beat him up.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Where can I watch the episode?
.Shiva. thumbnail
ahmer said he will get hina married so this means he will find that guy for her in OST and would want her to settle with him
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

Where can I watch the episode?

here mary give me this site
http://dramaonline.com/tum-mere-kia-ho-episode-4-in-hd/