Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RisingAsh- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
I think what Abby means is that Sajjal looks better, in general, with young guys.. Like the way she did with Shehryar ( who looks innocent too ) in Asmanon Pe Likha, since she has such an innocent face and naazuk si hai woh. Mikaal is a bit older for her.. If we think about it ONLY without watching them together.

I too thought like woah.. Mikaal n Sajjal won't look like a nice match.. But whatever I have seen in promos and the creations posted here.. I feel they look nice together.. Fresh fresh se.. Plus Mikaal looks so charming here.. So its a bonus.

I like Kiran Haq as well.. And Mikaal and Kiran make a good looking pair too.
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: 26javey

I disagree. I think she looks great with Mikaal (I was not expecting it), and the height difference adds an appeal to it. I, personally, have always been a fan of couples with a height difference. There's a certain spark in them. After going through their photos I feel compelled to watch the show.

Can someone tell me what it's about? And how many episodes have aired?

I love couples with a height difference too.. Like Wali-Farah ๐Ÿ˜ณ
mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Tum Mere Kiya Ho (Caps - WickedRayne1089)

J.

Javs! You watch this show too?
These are amazing! ๐Ÿ‘
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Echofades

The leads chemistry looks good from the promo and the girl is very pretty. I saw the 3 epi and nothing much happened.

How much epi is this show set for? I'm waiting for things to get interesting.

No idea about the number of episode. But it will take at least 2 episodes for the proper story to start. Right now its going slow!
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

I love couples with a height difference too.. Like Wali-Farah ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Me too. The height difference makes the couple look even better. Especially if there is an eye lock or a hug, the height difference adds another dimension to the scene.
mary78613 thumbnail

I disagree. I think she looks great with Mikaal (I was not expecting it), and the height difference adds an appeal to it. I, personally, have always been a fan of couples with a height difference. There's a certain spark in them. After going through their photos I feel compelled to watch the show.

Can someone tell me what it's about? And how many episodes have aired?

Three episodes have aired so far but they were slow as they are basically developing the background story till now. Things will start getting interesting by the next episode when Mekaal and Sajjal will meet.

Mekaal is a widower who loved his wife a lot and he also has an 8 year old daughter and Sajjal is Mekaal's most trusted employee's daughter. Meekal considers him a father figure so basically when he dies he will take Sajjal to his house. From then on their story will start, not sure what role Kiran is playing though. I guess she wants to get married to Mekaal and she will create misunderstandings between Sajjal and Mekaal.
mary78613 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Maan is the most boring show so far.. aside Kiran Haq the other girl Maya is so hilarious, if anyone watched episode 3...

Lol yes I saw it. Its so boring so far!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
countdown: 3 days๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
There height difference is good but I agree he does look abit older than her but I guess his character is meant to be much older than her in this show.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
hope they meet soon and the accident happens first 8 minutes of show i want alot of scenes of them๐Ÿ˜ณ