ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
In both shows mikaal is romancing kiran huq
Uggghhh

What a torture

I wish sajjal was a bit taller

She looks a mismatch with the tall heroes for being so short

That's why she looked so good with sherry as his height is medium n they complemented each other
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The leads chemistry looks good from the promo and the girl is very pretty. I saw the 3 epi and nothing much happened.
How much epi is this show set for? I'm waiting for things to get interesting.
Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Maan is the most boring show so far.. aside Kiran Haq the other girl Maya is so hilarious, if anyone watched episode 3...
26javey thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

In both shows mikaal is romancing kiran huq

Uggghhh

What a torture

I wish sajjal was a bit taller

She looks a mismatch with the tall heroes for being so short

That's why she looked so good with sherry as his height is medium n they complemented each other

I disagree. I think she looks great with Mikaal (I was not expecting it), and the height difference adds an appeal to it. I, personally, have always been a fan of couples with a height difference. There's a certain spark in them. After going through their photos I feel compelled to watch the show.

Can someone tell me what it's about? And how many episodes have aired?
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: 26javey

I disagree. I think she looks great with Mikaal (I was not expecting it), and the height difference adds an appeal to it. I, personally, have always been a fan of couples with a height difference. There's a certain spark in them. After going through their photos I feel compelled to watch the show.

Can someone tell me what it's about? And how many episodes have aired?

I m completely opposite in this case

I luv it when the GAL n boy hv similar height

A bit height difference is fine like sami ayeza ...ayeza is also not that tall like other heroines but she is a bit chubby n that mks up for it n she doesn't look odd with the tall heroes ...like in mere meherbaan with agha ali the height difference is a lot but they still look good but in the aplus show with agha ali n sajjal she is like a small skinny lilyput beside him n they used to look so odd as a couple

Whereas with sherry and in mera raqueeb with faisal rehman and affan she looks very good as less height difference

And in this show with mikaal the only heroine who has chemistry is his dead wife MEHREEN RAHEEL...god they look so damn good together...I wish she was there in place of kiran huq
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
i think sajal looks amazing with mikaal, he is tall dark and handsome while she is pure and innocent girl who falls for this lonely man😳 this is the reason i am here and watching this drama even thought they have not met yet still i get butterfly seeing the OST and how intense they are toward each other. words does not need to be expressed between them looks is enough to tell thousand story. i so cannot wait for thursday.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
it's about a man who is a widow and refuses to marry anyone else b/c he is still in love with his dead wife who died in an accident leaving a 9 or 8 years old girl behind. he loves his daughter very much more like she is the best thing that has ever happened to him. he is a very generous guy and respects everyone but he is too lonely and don't now how he will manage to up bring his daughter on his own this eats him alive and there his daughter she is a sweeto girl she also loves her dad alot dearly yet misses her mom very much but won't give her mom place to anyone.

hina is sajal she is the only daughter and the apple of her dad eyes. she is bubbly yet very old fashion type who does not like to flirt or talk all lovey dovey. she can do anything for her father that is why she agree to get engaged to her father best friend son. later on her dad will pass away but before that he will give his daughter responsibility to mikaal who will take her to his house and support her. she will start her education again and in the mean time she will become a part of the family and mikaal daughter will become comfortable with her to while hina will start to fall for mikaal's character till another girl comes in the pictures and tries to separate them.

moreover, i think it will be a rollarcoaster ride she cannot help but fall for him while he cannot accept her love b/c to him it might be like tying her to a man who has a daughter.