Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
hey salina tell me this was hina jealous when she saw that girl with her fiance😕 i was confused there she came like W*F you doing with this girl😆

yeah she was ready to go ahead and she does not even like talking to him then why marry him but her dad thoughts must have made her go ahead with.

like they say no pain no gain if you want something you have to go through pain. she lost her father but found mekaal this was god wish lose something and gain something i guess. life is unpredictability in order to gain something you have to lose something
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No i don't think she was jealous, she seemed annoyed, because she felt he was playing her. Considering he keeps ringing her & then being caught with another girl, seems to me the producers are hinting that his characterless.
SalinaKhan thumbnail
The promos are confusing. The guy Emaar is still not ready to move on, yet the promos seem to show that his got feelings for 2 girls at the same time...lol
.Shiva. thumbnail
thank god she won't marry that creep phew. but there is this other guy who will put ring in her finger😲
.Shiva. thumbnail
the poor dad will get shot just to feed his friend stomach and greedy wife's demand. they want his house to😡
SalinaKhan thumbnail
I think the guy is related to Emaar. I get the impression that he is his brother or cousin.
.Shiva. thumbnail
oh god then this is not cool. emaar will never come between hina and the other guy. he will hide his feelings no wonder hina get's engaged with him or whatever that was😡
jeez people are always after them
.Shiva. thumbnail
i hope it's a cousin brother not his brother then it will be like rectangle that i hate. first the girl and then this guy
SalinaKhan thumbnail
I think his going to take Hina in as Hira's maid.
.Shiva. thumbnail
it's going to be bumpy ride