Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mary78613 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
It was a slow episode. Hina's in-laws were just getting more greedy and this was creating problems for her father. That guy is also such a cheat! He does not even hold a candle infront of Hina 😆
I wish they had taken some other actor.

Mekaal as usual looked amazing. And I love his relationship with Hina's father. He is always there to help him.

I am glad the marriage track will get over by the next episode.
cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So true ...cant wait to see the leads together.
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
did you watch the episode 3? the lead didn't meet yet but omg the fiance of hina is crazy
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yep watched episode 3, was so sad. Feel so bad for HIna's father 😔, poor man is giving away his entire life savings to a useless man. What i don't understand is why Hina doesn't just refuse to get married to such a ruthless guy 😡. She's been potrayed as an educated girl, why doesn't she stand up for her father?
.Shiva. thumbnail
man the guy mother is a creepy one she wants more more. i thought the guy is hina's father best friend then how can they do such things to their own friend. hina didn't wanted to get married it's her father wish so she agreed but the guy keep calling her and she kept saying i don't like this kind of stuff or just cuts his call. the guy should get the hint she dislikes him and the way his family is treating her father.

i wished hina's father would have said enough we are done. i wish they kicked them out and hina would just tell that creep guy she cannot marry someone who is so money hungry
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Yeh, the mother is the main culprit, she has no fear even when her daughter is questioning her intentions. The same will end up happening to them.

As for Hina's father his not putting an end to it, as his already distributed the wedding cards, so his probably worried that if he says no then noone will marry his daughter. In this situation only Hina can say no & put an end to it, but looks like only her fathers death will put an end to it...😭
.Shiva. thumbnail
in the precap hina says she will not marry at the cost of her dad's suffering but he will tell her not to think like that and hence the money and shooting happens. there meets our hotty couple
.Shiva. thumbnail
atleast hina will be in safe hand otherwise those greedy family would have taken her to
SalinaKhan thumbnail
She was in her wedding attire, so i guess she was ready to go ahead with the marriage. So he meets up with thieves to add to his problems?
SalinaKhan thumbnail
Yep in safe hands, but at the cost of her fathers life!!