Frequent Posters

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
two more days to go
.Shiva. thumbnail
there was another show where she was married to one guy but he cheats on and then she meets this doctor who's wife he was cheating with. she fell in love with the doctor later on
.Shiva. thumbnail
sajal does not care who the guy is or how old that guy is it seems. she will work if the script is good
.Shiva. thumbnail
want some more sweet scenes
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
For now I'm praying that it's Hina that gets hurt, not Hira.. Alternatively, let the psycho chudail get run over by the car and die.. I'll take either option..
576281 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

For now I'm praying that it's Hina that gets hurt, not Hira.. Alternatively, let the psycho chudail get run over by the car and die.. I'll take either option..

😆

Arre nahiii...kya bol rahe ho...villian ke bina story khatam na ho jaye...I want to see more of Hina and Ahmer...Let the story go on..
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I liked Sajal with Faisal Rehman in Mera Raqeeb more than with her husband, that was a good show by the way. They worked well together, I think she would look great Imraan. I hope to see her with him in a show one day.
.Shiva. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

sadly that pyschom won't leave so easily🤢 hina should get hurt it will made more spicy to the story but hina is so far away from hira
Bibliobibulus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

😆

Arre nahiii...kya bol rahe ho...villian ke bina story khatam na ho jaye...I want to see more of Hina and Ahmer...Let the story go on..

Achha, chalo, let her live, but let her be in hospital for at least 2 episodes, so that we can get more of AhNa for a change.. Chudail's had her quota of hugs. Let Hina have a chance, na..
.Shiva. thumbnail
it was a good show but the ending was confusing did she died or she lived with her husband even thought she loved that doctor alot