Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Bibliobibulus

^ Echo.. I can't stop staring at your thappad wala avi.. 😆

😆

Word Count: 0

Midnightsorrow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sajal ended up with a 80 year old man in the show I can't digest that at all. 🤢 He is like her grandpa. 🤢
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
she did fight she wanted to tell the truth to everyone but her mom wanted to save her daughter's marriage. she beat that hell out of that guy and even after getting beaten she still stood with the truth. she told everyone what that guy did to her yet none believe her and wanted to silent her but couldn't so kicked her out.

later on she won over all the odds
.Shiva. thumbnail
he was 80😕 he looked like he was like 48 or 49. why couldn't they gotten a hotty
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I would have liked it if they redeemed Azad character rather than having him kill himself. Azad was a good guy he used to treat her well but he become too blinded because of his brother and couldn't see Rameen innocence.
I know he did her wrong but I still wanted Azad & Rameen endgame.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Shiva.

he was 80😕 he looked like he was like 48 or 49. why couldn't they gotten a hotty

As I heard of even I couldn't guess his age in the show. Someone said 80 so I been saying 80 too 😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I stopped watching the show after epi 20 it was too painful. Couldn't handle it at all I love intensity but this was way too much for me.
.Shiva. thumbnail
lol na he was around 48 or 49. yeah it was too crazy. she was abused and molested beyond anything no one was there to help her. her own sister turned against her b/c of her sick husband.
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
I felt bad for Reemen but wish she would have told about this from the start. It was her mother who told her to not say anything.
.Shiva. thumbnail
yes agree but her BIL had the mask of perfect husband and SIL no one would have believed her. i cannot believe her BIL was so sick chi