Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

My name is Amna, sweetie, I live in Australia. I actually wanted the username of WaFa cause of the double meaning but it was already taken so I couldn't. Thank you so much once again for calling me a good writer. It isn't my first time writing fanfiction, but it is my first time writing for Diyar-E-Dil and what I've been trying to do is keep the feel of the show whilst making it a bit more mature (Wali is so hard to get right though ๐Ÿ˜›). I try to update pretty quick so people can have their dose of WaFa while the next episode isn't out and these updates will become much quicker once the last episode is out because you know, everyone needs to keep the WaFa alive, no matter what. How do we manage to wait? Well, I just watch the old episodes on Youtube, especially the heroic Wali one which is my fave and the Wali/Farah conversation where Farah says sorry to Wali and he forgives her. ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ You're quite sweet yourself, you keep me inspired to keep writing. You, Imane, lasya, Dhani but you're my most loyal supporter so far, so thank you so much!!! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Oh deserve it sweetie๐Ÿ˜Š
I love your writing
please keep writing more
coming to this part
I love how wali react with moeez
and that moeez battameez insaan...I want slap him myself
ruhi seem more rational in this...
you are planning to kill behroze aren't you? ๐Ÿ˜†
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

My name is Amna, sweetie, I live in Australia. I actually wanted the username of WaFa cause of the double meaning but it was already taken so I couldn't. Thank you so much once again for calling me a good writer. It isn't my first time writing fanfiction, but it is my first time writing for Diyar-E-Dil and what I've been trying to do is keep the feel of the show whilst making it a bit more mature (Wali is so hard to get right though๐Ÿ˜›). I try to update pretty quick so people can have their dose of WaFa while the next episode isn't out and these updates will become much quicker once the last episode is out because you know, everyone needs to keep the WaFa alive, no matter what. How do we manage to wait? Well, I just watch the old episodes on Youtube, especially the heroic Wali one which is my fave and the Wali/Farah conversation where Farah says sorry to Wali and he forgives her.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณYou're quite sweet yourself, you keep me inspired to keep writing. You, Imane, lasya, Dhani but you're my most loyal supporter so far, so thank you so much!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Hello amna! Oh i thought you live in pakistan, haha thats why i asked you how do you wait so long for an episode. And ya i get it regarding the username ;) And you are so considerant man, thankyou for keeping wafa alive! Even i watch their old scenes, i like that scene where farah defends wali and agha jaan infront of moeez and says she wants to stay here as wali's wife and then wali sees her, i kinda like that scene, so rare to see farah taking a stand. And then that scene which you told, where she comes and requests him to keep this marriage alive, that conversation was superb! And thankyou so much for those sweet words, i really appreciate. I really believe in appreciating writers, whose work you read as it makes them super motivated, even i used to write stuff :X So i know how a writer's mind works! So, amna i think enough of appreciation i have got from you, lol no more please, otherwise i'll have diabetes! Continue to write, you're making us smile! Like its so bizarre that you write in australia and i smile in India haha see the connection. Well, now i should stop till i start being lame. Thankyou again, stay blessed :)
Edited by surbhimathur - 8 years ago
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Thank you everyone for all the love and support you've given me for both stories. Watching a few WaFa vids re-ignited my spark and love for them making me want to write them again, I still wanted to but you know...DeD is ending soon so it's left me feeling a bit sad. But these fics and your continuous VMs reignite my spark so yay!!

--

3. The Safest Place to Hide

"Farah, tum please Zohra bhabhi aur Tajjamul bhai ke saath ghar jao," (Farah, you please go home with Zohra sister-in-law and Tajjamul brother) Ruhi choked out from where they were both sitting with Wali pacing back and forth in the waiting room.

"N-nahi Mama, main inke saath nahi jaaoongi, yeh mujhe Moeez ke paas le jayein ge, main nahin jaoongi," (N-no, Mama, I will not go with them, they will take me to Moeez, I won't go) Farah protested and Ruhi winced, while Wali stopped, glancing over at Farah in concern.

"Tayee-Ammi, ek dafa Bare Baba ut jayein, phir unko dekhke main aur Farah ghar chale jayein ge...aghar Farah ko mere saath jane mein darr na lage to," (Aunty, once Uncle regains consciousness, after we check up on him, then Farah and I can go home...if Farah doesn't feel scared going with me) Wali offered Ruhi, trying to be friendly even if his Tayee-Ammi had been anything but to him and his family.

Tears fell down Ruhi's cheeks and she seemed too shaken by everything to say or do much. "F-Farah se poochlo." (A-ask F-Farah)

Wali looked at Farah who gave a small, timid nod. She wasn't talking much to anyone and that was worrying. He couldn't even imagine what she was feeling, any 18-year-old going through something like this was tough to handle. Zarminay was only 16 and if she ever went through something like that, he'd kill the person who even tried. He wasn't normally one to be violent but for his loved ones, he could go to any length. He hoped Bare Baba was okay.

Luckily, he seemed to be fine and they all went to see him inside. Ruhi grasped Behroz's hand crying.

"Behroz," Ruhi said, unable to really say more than his name and Behroz squeezed her hand.

"Main teekh hoon Ruhi," (I am fine Ruhi) Behroz assured her. "Please...tum Farah ko Wali ke saath jane do, woh wahaan bilkul mehfooz ho gi." (Please...you let Farah go with Wali, she will be completely safe there)

Ruhi managed a weak smile and nod. "Theek hai, aghar meri Farah wahan mehfooz toh mujhe koi aitraaz nahi hai." (Alright, if my Farah is safe there then I have no issues there)

"Baba," Farah timidly stepped forward. "I'm sorry...meri waja se aap beemaar ho gaye." (I'm sorry...because of me, you got sick)

"Are nahi beta," (Gosh no daughter) Behroz used his other hand to touch her head. "Tumhari waje se kuch nahi hua. Isme tumhara koi kusoor nahi hai, bas...tumhare aankhoon mein aansoon nahi dekhe jaate." (Nothing has happened because of you. You have no fault in this...just...I can't see tears in your eyes)

A few tears fell down Farah's cheek as she leaned in close to her father and Behroz simply smiled before looking at Wali.

"Wali beta, meri laadli ki hifaazat karna," (Wali son, keep my precious daughter safe) Behroz said gently.

Wali smiled, bowing his head. "Ji Bare Baba, aapki ab tabiyat kaisi hai?" (Of course, Uncle, how are you feeling now?)

Farah tilted her head, watching Wali and Behroz talk. She didn't know Wali at all, they had barely even spoken to one another more than a few minutes, but the fact that he had come all the way just to help Behroz save her from Moeez...she didn't know what to think. It was scary. That Moeez the person who she had trusted the most besides her own parents had kidnapped her, beaten her up and...she didn't even want to think about the kiss. Sweat seemed to develop on her forehead which she quickly wiped away.

"Farah kya hua?" (Farah what happened?) Wali's voice snapped out of her thoughts and Farah was glad about that. She looked to see Wali besides her and her parents were talking.

"Kuch nahin...bas baut uljan mein hoon, kya hum yahan se chal sakte hain?" (Nothing...just really uneasy, can we please go from here?) Farah felt nauseous, like she would throw up. Moeez had kissed her and tried to touch her in a really uncomfortable way...a way that she really didn't know how to explain...but she couldn't exactly tell anyone that, what if Wali touched her in the same way? Could she really trust him? If her best childhood friend, her cousin, who she trusted with her entire life could stab her in the back like this, then she didn't even know Wali. Why would he not...? Because Baba would never choose someone bad for her right? Wali was Baba's choice, not Moeez. The thought was somehow comforting...

"Farah? Chalein?" (Farah? Shall we?) Wali said gently causing Farah to blink again. He seemed to be waiting patiently for her.

"K-kahan?" (W-where?) Farah said, feeling as if her head was spinning because all this was way too much to handle.

"Bare Baba keh rahein hain hum tumhare ghar se kuch kapre leke phir haveli chalein," (Uncle was saying that on the way, we pick up some of your clothes from home than head to haveli) Wali said to her and Farah nodded.

"Theek hai," (Okay) Farah agreed, before going to hug her Mama and allowing Baba to hug her. She had to admit Wali's behaviour was so different from anything she had thought. He seemed to understand she was scared, allowing her to sit in the back of the car as they drove back to the haveli. He also kept asking her if she wanted to stop somewhere and eat. It was a sweet gesture but everytime her thoughts went back to the kiss and everything really, she felt like she really couldn't stomach anything. In fact, even being in the same car as her "husband" disgusted her, she had kissed another man. Married women did not kiss men who weren't their husband, that much she already knew. If Wali ever found out about that, he'd want to divorce her no matter what their parents wanted.

Once they arrived in the haveli, Farah slowly followed after Wali since Agha Jaan, Arjumand and Zarminay were all at the entrance waiting for them.

"Farah, beta shukhar hai ke tum theek ho," (Farah, daughter thank god you're alright) Agha Jaan said reaching out for her but she shied back a little behind Wali. It was odd, Agha Jaan had been nothing but nice to her, but considering how nice Moeez had always been to her...trusting anyone seemed tough right now.

"Woh Agha Jaan, Farah is waqt mardoon se thodi dari vi hai," (Actually Agha Jaan, Farah is a bit scared of men right now) Wali explained gently.

Agha Jaan seemed to relax and looked to Arjumand who nodded, stepping forward and placing her hands on Farah's shoulders.

"Farah, tum ab bilkul mehfooz ho, tumhe darne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai," (Farah, you are completely safe, you don't need to be scared at all) Arjumand said, trying to sound reassuring. What she didn't expect however was Farah completely breaking down to tears. Maternal instinct pulsated inside Arjumand and she pulled the young girl into a hug. After all, Farah looked a lot like Zarminay did when she was upset.

"Chachi..." (Aunty...) Farah sobbed into Arjumand's chest.

Arjumand rubbed Farah's back. "Wali, kya hua isko, yeh toh..." (Wali, what happened to her, she is...)

Wali looked visibly upset. "Baad mein baat karein ge Ammi, abhi aap Farah ko apne saath kamre mein lejayein." (We'll take later, Mum, for now take Farah into your room with you)

Arjumand nodded, her heart clenching at how broken Farah seemed. She may not be happy with Behroz and Ruhi but seeing their daughter like this, her daughter-in-law like this broke her heart for some reason that she couldn't explain. Maybe because to her, she was still just a child who had no fault of what her parents did. Gently, she guided Farah to her bedroom, helping her get in the bed.

"Tum thoda rest karlo Farah," (Take some rest Farah) Arjumand said gently. "Tumne kuch khaya peeya hai ya Wali tumhe aise hi le aya yahan?" (Have you eaten anything or drunk any water or has Wali just brought you like this?)

Farah wiped away her tears. "Nahi, aisi koi baat nahi, mujhe bhook nahi lag rahi hai. Main thoda sau jaoon phir utke dekhloon gi." (No, it's nothing like that, I'm just not hungry. I'll sleep a bit then wake up and see if I'm hungry.)

Arjumand smiled a bit. "Theek hai, beti, jaisi tumhari marzi." (Okay, daughter, as you wish)

Farah watched Arjumand leave before curling into the blanket, closing her eyes. She was safe in this haveli. For now, this was the safest place to hide from Moeez.

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Very nice...but leaves me hungry for more more more
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
It was superb amna! First thing i the morning i did was reading this beautiful part! Very nicely written, i am loving how you've penned farah's character here, steady and slowly absorbing everything and then reacting. And wali being with her like a silent keeper yet so comforting, is very good to read. Arjumand and farah's scene was lovely, their bond! :)
Continue writing amna, it was superr update!
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wali doesn't really know Farah yet, only that she's his cousin/wife and he needs to be there for her but in a more silent way because she doesn't trust men. Behroz and Moeez were the closest men in her life when she was growing up...it is shown that Farah and Moeez are childhood best friends despite the age difference and I think Moeez's sister mentioned that Farah was Moeez's favourite cousin so I think it would hit her so hard, the only think that's comforting for her is that Behroz chose Wali for her, not Moeez. I am going to be definitely exploring Arju and Farah's bond in all my stories because I feel they went through similar things. Agha Jaan forced Arju to marry Suhaib and Behroz forced Farah to marry Wali, so I think they could have had an understanding with one another. I shall update soon, don't worry. ๐Ÿ˜Š
hayakhan5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi...
I m haya...
You have written this SS so perfect...
Moeez ki toh... How dare he touched her...
Wali came on time...
I loved it...
Update soon...