Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairi_88 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I liked this alot too, it was different from the usual playz...the ending was good too
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Good ending, but I felt lots of it was left unanswered, shams/ shagufta relationship, I know it was complicated shagufta loved Shams, Suleri loved shagufta, zareena loved Shams and shams loved no one, but still, I felt a few words between then would have been better.
Nevertheless it was a good watch for s change and hira and ahsen were both perfect for the characters they played.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Finally preet na kariyo ended And it was sooo BEAUTIFUL
It had many lessons from kids perspective from parents perspective
I m really impressed with the crisp dialogues and smooth flow of screenplay and strong characterization
The pre leap post leap time was also nicely shown and differentiated but the correlation with the story was in tact
I m so happy it was not dragged unnecessarily and was ended just when all loopholes had been mended
Shagufta shehzadi sulehri sahaab and ilyas are by far my most favourite characters from this show

Thank u so much AMNA MUFTI for always giving us such different shows
Really had a good time watching preet na kariyo
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
Also I wanted to say how AMAZING the character of shagufta shehzadi was written
In one character they showed flaws when she was selfish to leave her dad for love women empowerment when she took over when Shams was held active and yet how her love for shams was strong throughout
There has been so many shades in his one character but we cud relate to all her actions...And how she evolved from a immature best to a powerful figure in political world to a mom n stayed a supporting wife throughout

And heartiest congrats to HIRA SALMAN for portraying the character so well...I wonder why was she not given main lead roles B4. ..she was just BANG ON as shagufta shehzadi
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think the ending was a bit abrupt. One more episode would have tied up all the loose loop holes nicely like the end of shams brother, and sgaufta's brother's behavior.
Overall this show really stood out to me!
I didnt like the drama but good ending