Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
epi 6 was brilliant. Goshi looked beautiful as bride. Felt very bad though for her father. How can a daughter hurt her father for a 2-day love so much?!. Ahsan has molded himself so well into Shams, Shams has no traces of any othe previous Ahsan characters body language etc 👏. Ilyas character going well too. And I am happy that Ilyas mother and Maryam track isnt taking over much screen space or fixiation.
This drama is getting better and better with each passing episode. One can not decide which episode has been best so far
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

but the poor father and the entire family, who now have to deal with the gunda Shams and his people 😭.
I only like ilyas scenes 😆
-Lostindreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

epi 6 was brilliant. Goshi looked beautiful as bride. Felt very bad though for her father. How can a daughter hurt her father for a 2-day love so much?!. Ahsan has molded himself so well into Shams, Shams has no traces of any othe previous Ahsan characters body language etc 👏. Ilyas character going well too. And I am happy that Ilyas mother and Maryam track isnt taking over much screen space or fixiation.

This drama is getting better and better with each passing episode. One can not decide which episode has been best so far

Isn't it normal nowadays be it a girl or a boy
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I wish we get at least one illyas mariam scene a wk
I felt bad for shams...he does luv goshi but the people surrounding him r jus so problematic that he can't think or function properly

Be it the fat political guy or his brother or even goshi

No one shows him a proper direction

Plus his tendency of being a gunda once in a while was about to ruin his marriage too

If a guy's surroundings is so messed up ...he is definitely gonna mess up even further

I cried with goshis dad today

Children shudnt get so blinded by love as not to see consider parents feelings at all

I luv illyas goshis dad's convos...Luv the chacha bhatija bond ...their scene dialogues

BUT MUST SAY I CUDNT STOP DROOLING ON GOSH I TODAY...HIRA LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AS A BRIDE...Ufff...even in the morning after in the hotel in the blue suit SHE LOOKED SO KILLER...I want to see her with the younger heroes of hum tv now
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

I felt bad for shams...he does luv goshi but the people surrounding him r jus so problematic that he can't think or function properly

Plus his tendency of being a gunda once in a while was about to ruin his marriage too

If a guy's surroundings is so messed up ...he is definitely gonna mess up even further

Children shudnt get so blinded by love as not to see consider parents feelings at all

I luv illyas goshis dad's convos...Luv the chacha bhatija bond ...their scene dialogues

BUT MUST SAY I CUDNT STOP DROOLING ON GOSH I TODAY...HIRA LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL AS A BRIDE...Ufff...even in the morning after in the hotel in the blue suit SHE LOOKED SO KILLER...I want to see her with the younger heroes of hum tv now

I cried too for Goshis father 😭. And I also liked the new Ilyas after marriage in tems of mard ka bacha.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

At least illyas respect and being obedient to elders
warna toh goshi lost it its such shame that she is having everything in her way but she is not behaving good. Poor sham is in cut throat situation where he is struck between politics and love already. i want illyas scene every episode i'm liking this actor first in Mere humdum mere dost now in this..
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Yayyy
PARTY TIME

PREET NA KARIYO JUMPED TO 3.4 TRPS

NOW ITS NO 2 ON HUM AFTER GUL E RANA

AND SANGAT IS THIRD WITH 3.3...

yayyy
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Yayyy

PARTY TIME

PREET NA KARIYO JUMPED TO 3.4 TRPS

NOW ITS NO 2 ON HUM AFTER GUL E RANA

AND SANGAT IS THIRD WITH 3.3...

yayyy

i'm so happy for ahsan ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
he is so back in game
I waited so long for seeing him in hit and neat show
By the way who is writer of show he deserve every praise 👏
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

i'm so happy for ahsan ⭐️
he is so back in game
I waited so long for seeing him in hit and neat show
By the way who is writer of show he deserve every praise 👏

HER NAME IS AMNA MUFTI

SHE IS A VERY VERSATILE WRITER AND VERY UNDERRATED

she can write a ullu baraye farokht nahin...then comedy shows like jugnoo n farwa ki ABC

And her latest on going shows PREET NA KARIYO N NEELAM KINARAY both r awesome and very different

I hv stalked her down in fb jus to tell her all this and she was so surprised and happy

I really wish she gets more success and recognition