Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
^^
@Prinzessin1
I too feel even if any other other girl would've been in goshi's situation he would've reacted same. i remember his face when he saw the mugger he was very calm and patient waiting for right chance.
he too was carrying gun so its best to take fight outside to avoid any further complication. indeed "SMART GUY' he promised principle to protect other and surly he did made his words true.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

^^
@Prinzessin1
I too feel even if any other other girl would've been in goshi's situation he would've reacted same. i remember his face when he saw the mugger he was very calm and patient waiting for right chance.
he too was carrying gun so its best to take fight outside to avoid any further complication. indeed "SMART GUY' he promised principle to protect other and surly he did made his words true.

the principle was right, that young blood very hyper/josh. you mentioned some Posts back about Shams grooming, well he does wear some stylish kurtas πŸ˜‰ to college but his focus isnt too stand up through his styling rather with his aura,expressions and body language he wants to make his personality felt or control threatening people around him
Arwen11 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone get why sham's Aapi was harrsing zarina? how she is related to sham's babhi?
i'm completely confuse about that partπŸ˜•

Vata sata i think.
Shams bhabi and appi's husband are siblings...

i know right I was laughing so much. also when someone say's to illyas that bus is going to be yet he went to buy korma matlab hadd hai yaar πŸ˜†

I actually only watch this show for GoshiπŸ˜›
The music is quite nice
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

the principle was right, that young blood very hyper/josh. you mentioned some Posts back about Shams grooming, well he does wear some stylish kurtas πŸ˜‰ to college but his focus isnt too stand up through his styling rather with his aura,expressions and body language he wants to make his personality felt or control threatening people around him

Yup he has that aura plus bit style wont hurt. that make him popular thou he don't mingle so much still everyone respect him. you have seen his brother and let thank that he is this groomed.. he is my 2nd kurta wala hero after wali.πŸ˜†
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arwen.

Vata sata i think.
Shams bhabi and appi's husband are siblings...

oh ok thanks for clarifying 😊
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yup he has that aura plus bit style wont hurt. that make him popular thou he don't mingle so much still everyone respect him. you have seen his brother and let thank that he is this groomed.. he is my 2nd kurta wala hero after wali.πŸ˜†

Have you watched more dramas of Ahsan?
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Have you watched more dramas of Ahsan?

i love him...he is my 2nd Fav after Osman. I watch so many of his dramas Mere qatil mere dildar, Mausam, Kabhi kabhi, Khoya khoya chand , zid , marasim, mirat ul uroos ,bilquees kaur, mere dard ki tujhe kya khabar and now this. I like him since i was newbie at watching PK dramas two-three years back.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
@DHANI...even I M 2yr old in pak drama industry n I watched all the dramas u mentioned of ahsan...a lot in zindagi n online too ..only didn't watch mere dard ki..it was intolerable
Now I m also watching tumhare siwa in addition to preet at present