Frequent Posters

sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhani_

anyone else rooting for Bg's and OST
i'm suker for flute music..I loving the ost specially the choras part
thou panjabi is bit too much for me but still 😳

me tooo!! I'm loving the lines of the song as well. Though the lyrics are a bit on the sad side, Rahat has sung it in a joyous way so it's like like the pain is sugar coated.

Ye sunn kar acha lagta hai
Per preet ke geet se dariyo..
Ab koi preet na kariyo..

There's no full version of the song Loving the snippets that they play in the episode as well..
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

me tooo!! I'm loving the lines of the song as well. Though the lyrics are a bit on the sad side, Rahat has sung it in a joyous way so it's like like the pain is sugar coated.

Ye sunn kar acha lagta hai
Per preet ke geet se dariyo..
Ab koi preet na kariyo..

There's no full version of the song Loving the snippets that they play in the episode as well..

sadness may be symbolize problem they going to face in future
bt indeed Rahat managed sad-happy part well
i checked on pakium too bt no luck..i'm desperately waiting for full version😳
Did you understand the lyrics in chorus ?
I didn't got it fully
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aren't these the lyrics of the chorus itself? The song is so short and it's all in Urdu anyway...
Dhani_ thumbnail
i very happy with sham's character he is THE MAN. and i'm not talking his power or how strong he is but how courteous he is. the way he respectful to woman. i found grace in his action whenever he is with them. did you guys noticed his face when he saw zarina's bruises? Or when he saw mugger touching goshi? his shyness or awkwardness when he slide ring on her hand? he thou belong to not so good town he is so well groomed up. i wish the story keep him that way because now that he married to zarina i don't want him to make her doormat. But goshi on other hand is much ziddi and immature her behavior with illyas and his mother is rude. considering they both just loved her no matter what.
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail

Aren't these the lyrics of the chorus itself? The song is so short and it's all in Urdu anyway...

no no the sajna ve sajna ve part

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dhani_

i very happy with sham's character he is THE MAN. and i'm not talking his power or how strong he is but how courteous he is. the way he respectful to woman. i found grace in his action whenever he is with them. did you guys noticed his face when he saw zarina's bruises? Or when he saw mugger touching goshi? his shyness or awkwardness when he slide ring on her hand? he thou belong to not so good town he is so well groomed up. i wish the story keep him that way because now that he married to zarina i don't want him to make doormat. But goshi on other hand is much ziddi and immature her behavior with illyas and his mother is rude. considering they both just loved her no matter what.

Wow another person who thinks just like me in such depht. Completely agree that he is very corteous towards females especially and doesnt unnecassary get rude with elders either (last week with principle,this time with officers) . Also I didnt miss how he put his bhabhi's dupatta back on. Not only was Zarinas bruised state the only reason for marrying her but subconciously the way his bhabhi laid her "izzat"/everything she had right in front of him. And I can already feel Zarina's attachment towards this mentally,emotionally, physically strong man.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anyone get why sham's Aapi was harrsing zarina? how she is related to sham's babhi?
i'm completely confuse about that part😕
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Wow another person who thinks just like me in such depht. Completely agree that he is very corteous towards females especially and doesnt unnecassary get rude with elders either (last week with principle,this time with officers) . Also I didnt miss how he put his bhabhi's dupatta back on. Not only was Zarinas bruised state the only reason for marrying her but subconciously the way his bhabhi laid her "izzat"/everything she had right in front of him. And I can already feel Zarina's attachment towards this mentally,emotionally, physically strong man.

Yeah the feeling are mutual
he kind of reminds me of knight in shining armor. he is someone who can proudly meet your parents asking for your hand. Uff the old world charms. The prince used to behave like this in historical novel. the way he say that women can not protect them self its man responsibility to protect them with respect but at same time he is not chauvinist he doesn't hinders a womens progress (He let goshi be GR). come one what else proof we need that he is someone who can be your rock in life.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Shams' machoness is shown so well.He doesn't go around all the time announcing that he's a mard ka bacha but he has this confidence within himself ke wo sambhal lega. And that shows in the way he carries himself. Wo demand respect types aura hai iski. Honestly, it's hard to resist people like him. There are people like him specially in universities. So he really doesn't look like some out of the world creature.

My absolute fav is Shams going all angry bull at any man who looks at Goshi with ill intentions or try to get too close to her. Last week it was that zabardast thappad to the guy! I honestly that loved so much! And this time it was the daaku. He really doesn't care for consequences when it comes to standing for the right, which is good and bad as well. There's this extreme streak in his personality which I think will create issues for him.

I think it wasnt just for Goshi, had it been any other girl he would have reacted the same. For the sake of everyones safety he shoved the Gunda out as quick as possible instead of fighting inside the bus. *smart guy*.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anyone know how this drama doing on TRP chart?