Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

I KNOW!! The whole scene was executed so beautifully! First there was this awkwardness because they had quite an eventful day jahan dono ke dil ko kuch kuch hua. Like how Shams was making small talk about the street being narrow just to get rid of that awkwardness. Then she walked away and he called her back to give her the ring. UFF! The way she just holds up her hand and says, "Pehna do." SHAMS' FACE THERE KILLED ME!! Even Goshi stood there with bated breath cuz Gujranwale ke iss "gunde" ka koi bharosa nahin, jhaad pila di tou? But he takes her hand and puts the ring in her ring finger. One could see Goshi's happiness there..she legit blushed and turned away and rushed to the door. And peeche Shams was full lattoo...the way he watched her go and held the wall. It was such a macho hero type pose. Plus that final smile before he leaves..UFF! Such a feels worthy scene!

YAAR! It's just the way Shams looks at Goshi! Even in the boat scene..he was sitting behind her and was looking at her..wo maar deta hai!

For a macho his grip on goshi in boat was quite tender but his heart didnt flew over to her however he clearly felt the chemistry between a man and a woman and embraced it... ufff ahsan khan so many expressions in one scene πŸ‘.
I also liked how shams/ahsan didnt go overboard/centre of attention on the bus ride to picnic and later all throughout the day. He does have his "reserve" personality yet he can be a team player too especially when it comes to responsibility *sexy whistle*
That PhD dialogue was the best 🀣
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Love love love the direction, so smooth.
Ahsen looks so delicious in this get up, he should always stay like this and never ever do another serial with Ayesha bas!

Can't wait to see who is this tees maar khan sister of ahsen who beats up her nand.
Edited by -shabz- - 8 years ago
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG Shams i love him...So many shades in one episode..I love the whole dropping her home scene.. "Kyu bhai shahgufta ghar nahi gayi abhi tak" the way he blush when he standing by wall was cute..Each Shams-goshi scene was just brilliant...Illyas's reaction his mom drop the tray hilarious that guy always justifies goshi's every action. Par bechare ek bhi saadi-dress biki nahi..aww come on kisi ko toh uss pe tasras aye.Recap is interesting too...But whats with me liking show which airs on Tuesday πŸ˜†
Dhani_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

That PhD dialogue was the best 🀣

i know right I was laughing so much. also when someone say's to illyas that bus is going to be yet he went to buy korma matlab hadd hai yaar πŸ˜†
Dhani_ thumbnail
anyone else rooting for Bg's and OST
i'm suker for flute music..I loving the ost specially the choras part
thou panjabi is bit too much for me but still 😳
Dhani_ thumbnail

Ahsan Khan is looking super hot in this one ☺️

Oh god he is killing me with looks and Dialogues 😳
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Their chemistry here was amazing! The way Shams looked at Goshi as she walked to her door..uff! Aag barabar lagi hai type scene hai inka tou. So excited to see more of them. This is the kind of chemistry which always gives me feels!

OMGGG
.OMFGGM

THANK U
.THANK U

now I can relive this scene whenever I want

Ufff

The Gif is AMAZING
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

I KNOW!! The whole scene was executed so beautifully! First there was this awkwardness because they had quite an eventful day jahan dono ke dil ko kuch kuch hua. Like how Shams was making small talk about the street being narrow just to get rid of that awkwardness. Then she walked away and he called her back to give her the ring. UFF! The way she just holds up her hand and says, "Pehna do." SHAMS' FACE THERE KILLED ME!! Even Goshi stood there with bated breath cuz Gujranwale ke iss "gunde" ka koi bharosa nahin, jhaad pila di tou? But he takes her hand and puts the ring in her ring finger. One could see Goshi's happiness there..she legit blushed and turned away and rushed to the door. And peeche Shams was full lattoo...the way he watched her go and held the wall. It was such a macho hero type pose. Plus that final smile before he leaves..UFF! Such a feels worthy scene!

YAAR! It's just the way Shams looks at Goshi! Even in the boat scene..he was sitting behind her and was looking at her..wo maar deta hai!

Ya Allah u just summed it up like BANG ON

me too loved how they didn't show any mushy mushy unrealistic scenes in the picnic

They were having fun with the respective groups of gals n boys

Only a few eyelocks here n there nothing over the top

Then when u r not expecting anything more

DAMN THE RING SCENE HAPPEN

n u r dead

Ahsan n hira both were AMAZING in that scene to say the least
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

For a macho his grip on goshi in boat was quite tender but his heart didnt flew over to her however he clearly felt the chemistry between a man and a woman and embraced it... ufff ahsan khan so many expressions in one scene πŸ‘.
I also liked how shams/ahsan didnt go overboard/centre of attention on the bus ride to picnic and later all throughout the day. He does have his "reserve" personality yet he can be a team player too especially when it comes to responsibility *sexy whistle*

Shams' machoness is shown so well.He doesn't go around all the time announcing that he's a mard ka bacha but he has this confidence within himself ke wo sambhal lega. And that shows in the way he carries himself. Wo demand respect types aura hai iski. Honestly, it's hard to resist people like him. There are people like him specially in universities. So he really doesn't look like some out of the world creature.

My absolute fav is Shams going all angry bull at any man who looks at Goshi with ill intentions or try to get too close to her. Last week it was that zabardast thappad to the guy! I honestly that loved so much! And this time it was the daaku. He really doesn't care for consequences when it comes to standing for the right, which is good and bad as well. There's this extreme streak in his personality which I think will create issues for him.