Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Dhani_

Exactly he just got his spank back which was missing for a time..The way he slap that dude and order goshi to go inside was so brilliant. πŸ‘ and in Goshi and sham convo about picnic he was in attitude which is different from his godie godie talk in usual . even the last part of 2nd episode where he say "calender mein teees or shola ke alawa bhi tareek hoti hai na calender mein dus ko chale jyenge" "Meine koi theka nahi le rakhha badmizaj ladko manane ka"
i never imagine him as panjabi speaking mushtanda πŸ˜†

Shams is a macho no doubt but unlike usual heroes he isnt relying on low neckline, rolled up sleeves(muscle flaunting), overuse of sunglasses. Rather the focus is on expression and dialogue delivery πŸ‘πŸΌ. I usually cant stand Shams like characters but this one has something πŸ˜‰.
Also usually his eyes are shining with(love), warmth and symphaty when interacting with females especially with the heroine. But here not single luster and that too without wearing black contact lenses πŸ‘. Few brownie points for his tone in adminstration office.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Shams is a macho no doubt but unlike usual heroes he isnt relying on low neckline, rolled up sleeves(muscle flaunting), overuse of sunglasses. Rather the focus is on expression and dialogue delivery πŸ‘πŸΌ. I usually cant stand Shams like characters but this one has something πŸ˜‰.
Also usually his eyes are shining with(love), warmth and symphaty when interacting with females especially with the heroine. But here not single luster and that too without wearing black contact lenses πŸ‘. Few brownie points for his tone in adminstration office.

oh sister ditto feelings!!!
i too feels his soft interior and warmth through his eyes. on contract he still carry that oh so tough exterior. the way he treat goshi or even uzma and saima is really commendable. he fight with them but that too with sence of word and action. i should say its only drama where all female character get decent treatment from men. Would it be allyas, goshi's father, shams or even his friends. πŸ‘ all of them are really nice to them.
Edited by Dhani_ - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: OnepoundChic

Where is makhanmalai.Her dude is in my dabba. πŸ˜† <3

Kaun? She has so many dudes
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

Kaun? She has so many dudes

aashish lol.
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
*hyperventilates* πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
WHAT AN AMAAAZING EPISODE. THE CHARACTERS ARE SOOO STUNNING; WHAT PERSONALITIES ESPECIALLY SHAMS AND GOSHI. WHO KNEW HIRA AND AHSAN WOULD HAVE THIS VERY EXQUISITE CHEMISTRY. ESPECIALLY HIRA/GOSHI, SHE VERY MUCH SHOWED TODAY THAT SHE IS A FULL GROWN WOMAN AND HAS A FEMININ SOFT SIDE. AND AHSAN, IT IS KNOWN THAT HE KNOWS HOW TO TREAT THE HEROINE, BUT AS SHAMS HE TOPPED IT AGAIN. HE IS VERY MUCH A MACHO BUT KNOWS THAT A WOMAN IS NOT AN OBJECT AND THAT THERE ARE CERTAIN RULES HOW TO HANDLE HER PHYSICALLY. ALSO FOR A MACHO HE KNOWS THAT PUTTING THINGS LIKE RING ON A LADYS FINGER IS NOT THE SAME AS INSERTING BULLETS IN A GUN FOR EXAMPLE.
Today one understood why Goshi is so attracted towards shams, a man who is equally rugged as charismatic and charming. Ilyas isnt just innocent he is clearly a manchild and one can not blame Goshi if she doesnt feel an ounce of manliness in him. All the picnic scenes were great. It was nice that Goshi enjoyed time with her girls too instead of just keeping her focus on Shams or hover too much around him. And Shams it was nice to see that he protected his classfellows as the leader not to impress Goshi let alone even glance at her after controlling the situation.
Ahsan was the star today followed by Hira.
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Ahsan Khan is looking super hot in this one ☺️
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9
I was very much looking forward to the epi

I dont think i dont even wait for anynother show except sangat the way i look forward to this show

HATS OFF TO AMNA MUFTI for giving us a breath of fresh air

Today i luved how they indeed did show the picnic scenes

Pak shows usually avoid outdoor shoots n prefer a few sets only

But here i jus luved how they showed the picnic scenes without too much drama jus gals boys hving fun with the OST plqying in the bkground

IT WAS SO REFRESHING

i even loved the KITE COMPETITION...so MARIAM IS PAIRED WITH ILLYAS ...yaayyy...i m sooo happy now...i luv parallel luv tracks in shows and i hv already become illyas mariam jodi from their forst interaction in the shop...meera sethi is JUST PERFECT for this role

Even the kite competition was something very new shown on pak dramas

The colorful kites n people hving fun on the roof was jus a treat to watch

Then last but not the least ...THE RING SCENE ...i wasnt expecting hira will ask him to put the ring on her finger and even more surprisingly he wud actually do that ...it was kinda a subtle confession that they like each other shown in the MOST INNOVATIVE way possible...AHSAN HIRA EXPRESSIONS WERE KILLING IN THAT SCENE

not to forget the humour quotient when goshi said if rhey put too much restrictions on her she will do even phD ...hahahah...that scene was EPIC

All n all THIS IS AN AMAZING show to say the least with REPEAT VALUE

Maaza aa gaya
sourmisery thumbnail

Their chemistry here was amazing! The way Shams looked at Goshi as she walked to her door..uff! Aag barabar lagi hai type scene hai inka tou. So excited to see more of them. This is the kind of chemistry which always gives me feels!
Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostmymusic.

Their chemistry here was amazing! The way Shams looked at Goshi as she walked to her door..uff! Aag barabar lagi hai type scene hai inka tou. So excited to see more of them. This is the kind of chemistry which always gives me feels!

Thank you Thank you Thank you for the Gifs . And ufff shams by wall, aye haye shams sahab aap ko toh thora sharmana bhi aata hai πŸ˜†, admit kar le dil mai khuch khuch hota hai πŸ˜†. And Goshi her inner excitement and heart skipping a beat as she turned around and walked towards her house door, I WAS SOLD πŸ€—. Just couldnt help but feel a bit happy for her. I guess one can not control dil ke maamle. This entire scene reminded how beautiful eastern cultures romance can be.
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 8 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
I KNOW!! The whole scene was executed so beautifully! First there was this awkwardness because they had quite an eventful day jahan dono ke dil ko kuch kuch hua. Like how Shams was making small talk about the street being narrow just to get rid of that awkwardness. Then she walked away and he called her back to give her the ring. UFF! The way she just holds up her hand and says, "Pehna do." SHAMS' FACE THERE KILLED ME!! Even Goshi stood there with bated breath cuz Gujranwale ke iss "gunde" ka koi bharosa nahin, jhaad pila di tou? But he takes her hand and puts the ring in her ring finger. One could see Goshi's happiness there..she legit blushed and turned away and rushed to the door. And peeche Shams was full lattoo...the way he watched her go and held the wall. It was such a macho hero type pose. Plus that final smile before he leaves..UFF! Such a feels worthy scene!

YAAR! It's just the way Shams looks at Goshi! Even in the boat scene..he was sitting behind her and was looking at her..wo maar deta hai!