Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Sanaya is a vampire thats why she doesnt age. lucky girl. I think she is looking even better than she did before.
nksidhu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: qwertyexists123

sanaya's age is really shown on her face.sanaya looked young as alia???🤣

joke of the centuary...she looks like an oldie...

LOL seems like Sanaya is like the main focus of your day, do you sit on India Forums ALL DAY LONG just to say something negative about her? personal question.. but seriously, almost every time i log on theres like 100000 negative comments made about Sanaya by you. and FYI, you must need to look up the term "oldie" cause by no means does Sanaya look 32 years old... or old at all'. but then again, you're probably just saying that to hate on her ðŸ˜† 

I don' think she looks as young as Alia, but I do agree that she looks much younger then her age. Wish I had beautiful flawless skin like Alia and Sanaya! 
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't you think that she looks the same age as Alia is stretching it a bit too much? While you stating that you find her to look younger than her 32 could be understandable but Alia? Seriously? ðŸ˜†

nature-lover thumbnail

Originally posted by: nksidhu

LOL seems like Sanaya is like the main focus of your day, do you sit on India Forums ALL DAY LONG just to say something negative about her? personal question.. but seriously, almost every time i log on theres like 100000 negative comments made about Sanaya by you. and FYI, you must need to look up the term "oldie" cause by no means does Sanaya look 32 years old... or old at all'. but then again, you're probably just saying that to hate on her😆

I don' think she looks as young as Alia, but I do agree that she looks much younger then her age. Wish I had beautiful flawless skin like Alia and Sanaya!

SI not looking 32 is your perspective and she looks her age is my perspective😳
Just because she has good skin doesn't mean she is looking younger than her age 🥱

What's up with SI fans, exaggerate everything about her 😕 kuch bhi
🥱 Edited by nature-lover - 8 years ago
.LoveLife. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

Sanaya is a vampire thats why she doesnt age. lucky girl. I think she is looking even better than she did before.

Totally. ðŸ˜†
nksidhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: nature-lover

SI not looking 32 is your perspective and she looks her age is my perspective😳
Just because she has good skin doesn't mean she is looking younger than her age 🥱

What's up with SI fans, exaggerate everything about her 😕 kuch bhi
🥱

Yeah it is my perspective, how am i exaggerating? what's it with all you haters trying to demean everything nice that something has to say about her? It's almost as if no one can say something nice about Sanaya on this forum without being hated on. And fyi did i not say "she does not look as young as alia" saying that would be an exaggeration saying she looks younger than her age, WHICH IN MY OPINION SHE DOES.. as stated btw, is not.  And yeah you are right, she does have good skin. 
.LoveLife. thumbnail

Yeah it is my perspective, how am i exaggerating? what's it with all you haters trying to demean everything nice that something has to say about her? It's almost as if no one can say something nice about Sanaya on this forum without being hated on. And fyi did i not say "she does not look as young as alia" saying that would be an exaggeration saying she looks younger than her age, WHICH IN MY OPINION SHE DOES.. as stated btw, is not.  And yeah you are right, she does have good skin. 

Calm down please. 

Take a sip of water. 

Now listen, dude go and check the dictionary meaning of hate. Who is hating here? The TM made an exaggerated statement and people replied to that. Nobody hated on Sanaya. They just stated their opinion. Honestly you can go and call her Goddess Venus ka avtaar on Earth on your AT, nobody would dispute that. But if you make a public thread on a public forum and expect only people who agree to call her baby, doll have a right to post and those who don't are all blind haters, you need a reality check. 

If this makes you happy than yeah, she looks younger than Alia, in fact she can compete with an infant when it comes to innocence.  
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

Calm down please. 

Take a sip of water. 

Now listen, dude go and check the dictionary meaning of hate. Who is hating here? The TM made an exaggerated statement and people replied to that. Nobody hated on Sanaya. They just stated their opinion. Honestly you can go and call her Goddess Venus ka avtaar on Earth on your AT, nobody would dispute that. But if you make a public thread on a public forum and expect only people who agree to call her baby, doll have a right to post and those who don't are all blind haters, you need a reality check. 

If this makes you happy than yeah, she looks younger than Alia, in fact she can compete with an infant when it comes to innocence.  

Bold - You would think so, but that's not the case many bashers stalk AT thread and the comments section and mock and bash Sanaya fans for those posts too, For eg if we praise her beauty in AT thread that is mocked too
nksidhu thumbnail

Originally posted by: .LoveLife.

Calm down please. 

Take a sip of water. 

I think you need to take some lessons in reading and interpreting. This person quoted me saying I am exaggerating.. not TM. and in my post i also agreed that the TM's post was a little bit exaggerated. However I also complimented Sanaya saying she looks young. If someone tries to tell me i'm exaggerating just because i complimented someone, then i will obviously defend myself. I didn't exaggerate in my post at all. And i didn't say she looks younger then alia, and nor did i talk about innocence. So if you wanna make up random BS and try to argue with me, we could be here all day :)

And are you seriously asking me who is hating here? LOL... you must not know the definition of hate if you can't clearly find the person who is OUTRIGHT calling Sanaya an "oldie." This person makes like a billion posts hating on Sanaya.. this coming from a silent reader, it stuck in my head that "Qwerty" is probably one of Sanaya's biggest haters. Get yourself a reality check before you recommend it to others. 
.LoveLife. thumbnail

I think you need to take some lessons in reading and interpreting. This person quoted me saying I am exaggerating.. not TM. and in my post i also agreed that the TM's post was a little bit exaggerated. However I also complimented Sanaya saying she looks young. If someone tries to tell me i'm exaggerating just because i complimented someone, then i will obviously defend myself. I didn't exaggerate in my post at all. And i didn't say she looks younger then alia, and nor did i talk about innocence. So if you wanna make up random BS and try to argue with me, we could be here all day :)

And are you seriously asking me who is hating here? LOL... you must not know the definition of hate if you can't clearly find the person who is OUTRIGHT calling Sanaya an "oldie." This person makes like a billion posts hating on Sanaya.. this coming from a silent reader, it stuck in my head that "Qwerty" is probably one of Sanaya's biggest haters. Get yourself a reality check before you recommend it to others. 

I clearly stated that the TM made an exaggeration when did I say you did? I only called you out on calling people haters for having a different opinion.