Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
By the way yes i agree sanaya is absolutely beautiful and blessed with gorgeous skin and body structure.She does look younger than her age but not of aali's age.Aalia's face speaks she is too young while sanaya is gorgeous 32 who doesn't look 32 at all.Edited by OnepoundChic - 8 years ago
crazygul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
call a random person n ask sanaya age ? the truth is she looks teenager and dosent look like 32 ! she looks so fresh n naive ! she looks younger dan age ! she is humble in nature ! god bless her ! she can do college gal roles !  appreciation !  ðŸ¤—
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think in this forum as soon someone praises sanaya a hater will come and puff will write negative comments.
i think sanaya bashers are always behind sanaya fans.
behave just like kids waitg a single post to remove their whole frustrations
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Sanaya looks great!

Seriously though...why do some people behave as though being in the30s is shocking and the end of life?!! 😆 I mean yeah, who wouldn't wanna remain forever young but growing older is not a choice. It's a fact of life.

But I completely agree with TM.

Edited by ..Bohemian.. - 8 years ago
Indiana_Jones thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sanaya  actually  looks  very  young. but  no  i wouldnt compare her with alia.  Alia looks more or less like a kid where as sanaya looks like a elegant  lady
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: LoveFawad

this was stated as a reply to people like you who keeps on blehing how doll has achieved so many awards so she is this popular and wouldn't agree to the  fact that FK also did do tv serials and is not a non-celeb!

If that's a reply, like you stated, did you go through the comments by the TM??
Here I'll give you the link, go through it.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4486561

And please..can you stop saying "people like you" it sounds as if we are some piece of garbage.

archana.mh17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Do I think Sanaya & Alia look to be of the same age? No.
Do I think Sanaya looks her age of 32yrs? No. She looks at least a good 5yrs younger. My mother still doesn't really believe me when I say this woman is 32. She has great skin. So, what? Must there be a huge discussion on that too? Skin sagging, oldie, blah-di-dah. 32 is oldie. Good God, 30s is literally the prime right now, in every walk of life & people call that old? And, no, even if Sanaya were in her 20s or 40s, I would have said 30s are the prime. People usually get established in their fields & shine brighter by then. Not every opinion of mine has to revolve around Sanaya.
sadhnasoumya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Yeah she looks very young 
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
What is a 32 year old supposed to look like in your opinion?? Is their skin supposed to sag or something? Sanaya looks 32, but who says that is a negative thing?? I don't know why as soon as women leave their 20s their age is seen negatively, as if the thirties is the nineties or something...Sanaya looks 32 to me and that is completely normal. She IS thirty two. Alia looks like a kid, no way she and Sanaya look the same age.