Is Sanaya really that popular?

AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
If I am not wrong, Sanaya's popularity is limited to only IF then why are people claiming nobody could have beat her in popularity. Come on more than 50% of the population didn't know of her existence until JDJ. How many people watch shows like Rang rasiya, etc. Those who don't watch JDJ are still unaware of her existence. So many people around me still don't know of her existence.
It's wrong to say that it's impossible to beat Sanaya in popularity.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

silver-moon thumbnail
You are right...! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Some people live in a bubble n delusion ๐Ÿ˜† aur ab jake bhram toota
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
You know about Rangrasiya but you didn't know about Sanaya before JDJ๐Ÿ˜† FYI   if you have reallly watched JDJ then Manish has mentioned it several times that she is very  popular.Not only IF,but if you check FB or twitter she has many fans.she is the only contestant this season after VD who trended on twitter and that too many times.Aur bataun?
AB.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: .crystalskies.

You know about Rangrasiya but you didn't know about Sanaya before JDJ๐Ÿ˜† FYI   if you have reallly watched JDJ then Manish has mentioned it several times that she is very  popular.Not only IF,but if you check FB or twitter she has many fans.she is the only contestant this season after VD who trended on twitter and that too many times.Aur bataun?

I know about Rang rasiya thanks to thiss forum. Manish  calls everybody popular...what's the big deal in that? FB and twitter have spammers. So? You can't judge her popularity based on FB and twitter spams๐Ÿ˜†

Aur batana chahti ho tou batao i dont mind
Edited by AB.. - 8 years ago
silver-moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: AB..

I know about Rang rasiya thanks to thiss forum. Manish  calls everybody popular...what's the big deal in that? FB and twitter have spammers. So? You can't judge her popularity based on FB and twitter spams๐Ÿ˜†

Sanaya fans make a lot of MIDs. I know this as a fact..! ๐Ÿ˜Š online popularity can be molded. 
sakshi_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely post ๐Ÿ‘agree with each and every word,her fans kept on boasting about her popularity and never spared ant tv celebrity, they r so arrogant but u know ahankar toh Ravan ka bhi toot gaya tha,she lost because of her arrogant fans..KARMA IS BITCH!!
She lost to a kid๐Ÿคฃ
Edited by sakshi_26 - 8 years ago
AB.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: silver-moon

Sanaya fans make a lot of MIDs. I know this as a fact..! ๐Ÿ˜Š online popularity can be molded. 

Exactly. IF, FB Twitter are certainly not the best places to know about her popularity. In the real world very few people know about her existence. Forget about being popular. 
silver-moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: AB..

Exactly. IF, FB Twitter are certainly not the best places to know about her popularity. In the real world very few people know about her existence. Forget about being popular. 

No one knows her around me. ๐Ÿ˜• I asked my cousin and she said 'oh that skinny girl who played Khushi?' other than that cousin no one I came across knows her...! ๐Ÿคฃ Edited by silver-moon - 8 years ago
AB.. thumbnail
Same here. People around me my friends, cousins, family nobody knows her. Not even as Khushi๐Ÿ˜†. Her fans have actually made her a bit popular online tbh.