Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PizzaHolic. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: sakshi_26

Lovely post 👏agree with each and every word,her fans kept on boasting about her popularity and never spared ant tv celebrity, they r so arrogant but u know ahankar toh Ravan ka bhi toot gaya tha,she lost because of her arrogant fans..KARMA IS BITCH!!

She lost to a kid🤣

Agree :)
OMG DD and Ashish won because of SI?? 

I CAN'T even God 🤣🤣🤣
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

omg u r the new BITCH here @PizzaHolic. 
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Betti

Bash and criticize all you want. But why hide behind a different fandom when we all know whose fan you really are

P.S This is directed to a few or maybe just one person who is doing this, not everybody here😊

Please can I name that person for the other fandoms sake? The I.d that goes by sakshi, just cause you have a display picture of someone dont think we don't know exactly what fandom you are from! Don't hide behind another fandom, we can see your older post. Sad really cause I was just thinking at least Sanaya's ex co stars fans didn't get involved in all this! Ow how I was wrong!

And also before you try and tell me how you are a fan of the persons DP you have just go to all your post and you will realise you have never made a post on her profile or any of her shows you have made more post on Sanaya then your supposed fav celeb. Edited by Jaz1990 - 8 years ago
Jaz1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Betti

I wish Sanaya fans who are arguing here that she is very popular, which is very true btw, would stop mentioning other celebrities names. They can make their case without bringing up previous contestants names here

Pls pls it's a request, Please edit it if you can

I do wonder why some Sanaya fans mention other celebs! Why give others the opportunity to take digs at Sanaya. I sometimes wonder what I can say to even defend a person that is saying all the wrong things.

Everyone else that is dragging this one Sanaya fans comment that that mentioned DD and AS, sorry on her behalf! What she did was wrong by bringing in other celebs. She's a fan that couldn't take all the digs and popularity comments that were being made on sanaya, I'm sure she didn't mean any bad by it, It was in gist and without thinking.

Edited by Jaz1990 - 8 years ago
AB.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

I do wonder why some Sanaya fans mention other celebs! Why give others the opportunity to take digs at Sanaya. I sometimes wonder what I can say to even defend a person that is saying all the wrong things.

Everyone else that is dragging this one Sanaya fans comment that that mentioned DD and AS, sorry on her behalf! What she did was wrong by bringing in other celebs. She's a fan that couldn't take all the digs and popularity comments that were being made on sanaya, I'm sure she didn't mean any bad by it, It was in gist and without thinking.

[ /QUOTE]

There is nothing wrong in  being a fan. But name calling, personal attacks  abusing is that right? I guess no. People go overboard. They stoop to such low levels that even the genuine fans suffer. 

SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for taking the trouble to show me articles😆 My favourite isn't doing a tv show currently and was busy with dance show that's wgy she is not in the article

And nowhere I said that my favourite is the highest paid actress but you said ithat Dhami is the highest paid actress Where is it?😛.Don't exaggerate your statements to prove point about your goddess😛

Edited by .crystalskies. - 8 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: jazee

You Sanaya fans have the saddest lives actually. Abusing every person you can find, kya kehne! 😳 🤣 losers team are losing their sanity! 

Mid Alert! Mid Alert!.Your comments are the cheapest in the whole jdj forum about the actress here,what about your life ?.I agree Faisal is just an excuse.None of you is commenting on his posts and appreciating him😉
Edited by .crystalskies. - 8 years ago
SpellofJoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jaz1990

Please can I name that person for the other fandoms sake? The I.d that goes by sakshi, just cause you have a display picture of someone dont think we don't know exactly what fandom you are from! Don't hide behind another fandom, we can see your older post. Sad really cause I was just thinking at least Sanaya's ex co stars fans didn't get involved in all this! Ow how I was wrong!

And also before you try and tell me how you are a fan of the persons DP you have just go to all your post and you will realise you have never made a post on her profile or any of her shows you have made more post on Sanaya then your supposed fav celeb.

May be they are ashamed of being called their favourote's fan 😛
SpellofJoy thumbnail

Originally posted by: infinite-

Even Drashti is more popular online perhaps but I have come across people who know her since she won Jhalak plus she has had a hit show Madhubala not long time ago. 😳

Self publicity 😆.IPKKND is still doing great internationally but some people can not digest this fact 😛.It was dubbed in Arabic and Russian recently .For you if you don't know.😳