Congrats Faisal and Sanaya

.Dakota. thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys,I am a silent reader of this forum.I have followed this whole season and I must say that Faisal deserved to win being a perfect dancer.There is no competition of Faisal.I also want to congratulate Sanaya for coming in top 2 as she was the only contestant throughout the season who has improved the most.All her performances were versatlile.Even she shocked me with some of her acts.I was like Ye wohi Sanaya he na baraati dance karni wali.Ganesh was right that she has performed like professional dancer in many acts of this season.So only she deserved to be in top among non dancers.But I never wanted her to win because dancer should win this show only.I was not happy when Lauren and Shakti could not win this show and Drashti and Ashish were okay dancers according to me and did not deserve to win.So I am glad that a dancer has won this.It is very sad that some people have bashed Faisal on twitter while others are busy bashing Faisal and  Sanaya here.Whatever I have seen I think many of them are Drashti fans.Shame of you people for bashing Faisal and Sanaya.These two contestants are far better than Drashti in terms of dancing.She did not deserve to win her season.Uske show itne boring he kya k yaha mare pade ho sab ke sab?.Get lost and let us enjoy😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ankusanu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜”
now y r u brunging DD here
plz already ppl r fighting here...
today is last day of jdj...cn we nt spread hatred anymore..
n njy d finale
.Dakota. thumbnail
@ankusanu  All thesew fights are caused by dd fans.Kick them out then this forum will be peaceful like before.Their comments are disturbing and unpleasant.Itni gandi soch laate kahan se hen?
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
@tm this is a free forum anyone can comment n u said u were a silent reader
App silent hi acche the πŸ˜†
silver-moon thumbnail
Do not bash people saying 'get lost', 'marey padey', 'gandi soch'... Sanaya fans are no less...!
.Dakota. thumbnail
This forum was peaceful without DD fans before.
@silvermoon why don't you ask them to stop mocking and bashing Faisal and Sanaya?.One of them said that dancers do not deserve this trophy.
peeyara thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

🀣
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Dakota.

This forum was peaceful without DD fans before.

@silvermoon why don't you ask them to stop mocking and bashing Faisal and Sanaya?.One of them said that dancers do not deserve this trophy.

When did any DD fan bash Faizal?? πŸ˜² For all I know, nobody bashed even Sanaya, just her immature fans. 
And Faizal? Seriously? Did you even read the posts before making this claim? We are all supporting Faizal. Heck, most of us are here because Sanaya fans abused Faizal and his family left right and center. People are only retaliating to that. And we have been constantly saying dancers deserve to win. It's only you Sanaya fans harping on that it's a non-dancers show and a dancer shouldn't be crowned a winner. 

Jeez, this fandom. 
.LoveLife. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KABHIrabab786

+1000
Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Something is burning. πŸ˜†
Well, Drashti is more popular and people liked her more so she won, not her fault. πŸ˜› You're just not amongst the majority.
And when did we bash Faisal W*F ? 😳
Only thing I agree with is, congrats Faisu. πŸ₯³
Edited by infinite- - 8 years ago