Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyexists123

SI's fans might have read this post now.they will do sumthing in order 2 make sanaya ahead of drasti.l 🤣ets c the ranking next time. all sanaya fans will be like- v need 1 prove them wrong.omg,cant belive wat these ppl wil do🤣

They might ACTUALLY do it, really. 😳
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paytonlee

I hope that girls parents speak up too if that girl really did it. first they will be shown the poster made by sanaya's fan saying give up eating,dont sleep care only about voting only. I hope they report it and people who force fed these kids that no matter what happens sanaya will win IF THEY vote 3-4 times more will get revealed and harsh action is taken against them. And how is it cyber bullying for saying what she did was selfish. Go read that thread once everyone was reprimanding for not caring about her family and I even said she didnt care about sanaya's feelings either. 

Whether the girls parent speak up or not is their choice .she is almost 24 years old and her privacy was definitely invaded by posting the tweet here and the horrible rumours spread abt her in Twitter . She isn't a member of IF but maybe you are right it's a good idea to forward her that thread so if her parents and her need to take action , they can . 

She should see on the basis of a tweet how ppl wished her to " go die " , how Sanaya and other fans were being blamed for her " suicide attempt " and how she was being maligned when ppl didn't have an iota of proof that she she did what the tweet claimed she did ! 

I am in touch with her on FB ...so far thought it's better to protect her from this IF mess and hadn't mentioned it to her but yeah maybe i need to rethink .

HayemeraSarun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Good Post...but dear dont bring DD here...she has nothing to do with all this..
mu12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i really feeling to laugh .p[lease stop it guy .two best friends and fans basing each other . not all .there is sensible people too .who have brain. nothing DD  with sanaya's jdj...i am a huge sanaya irani fan .that doesn't means i have rights on bash everyone .just grow up
Paytonlee thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
congrats faisal and sanaya. fights seem meaningless to me after finale. also i hope people wont use faisal to hate on sanaya anymore. 
SpellofJoy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sanaya's journey was far better than Drashti.Drashti wasn't upto the mark.Neither she could do lifts like Sanaya nor versatilr performances like Sanaya.She won because she was channel's actress and Sanaya isn't.

Fot Drashti fans who are calling her better than SanayaEdited by .crystalskies. - 8 years ago