Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Oh wow! Literally amazing piece of work! I have been waiting for a WaFa Fanfiction all the time and finally got one mind-blowing fanfic to read. It is written way to beautifully :) *Thumbs Up*
Write more on Wafa please and keep updating this regularly!
Take care! :) :*
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
@brainychild: Thank you so much!! I couldn't figure out the Youtube thing so I just posted up a link for the video. Please do enjoy as it's perfect.
@aatra786: OMG!! Your comment totally made my day!! I totally agree with you, I wanted to see some fanfics on Wafa but there wasn't any and episode 30 totally inspired me to write one, so here it is. I will update it soon as I'm fairly quick in my updates. I also have another ongoing Wafa fic called Hasi Ban Gaye, if you'd like to check it out.

To everyone in general, thank you so much for all the support you've given me.
Dhani_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
sorry dear I am very lazy to comment
but I really love this fanfic
I can really see how wali is all determine stand by her all this time.
and the way farah is behaving is really sad she is questioning her self worth.
hoping Wali will get her through 😊
continue soon as we have week to pass till next episode
WaliFarah thumbnail
Don't worry about it, Dhani. Whenever you can comment is fine. I just really appreciate receiving comments as this is probably one of my favourite couples. I don't think I've ever gotten this inspired by a couple since Asher/Khirad from Humsafar and even that couple, I had my issues with but I still loved it. With this one, Wali and Farah are just beautiful together because Farah needed to grow up a bit mentally and their relationship needed to form an understanding. I shall update soon.
P.S. Though lately I'm in love with Ali/Samia from Paiwand, because Samia really needs happiness and Hasam and Ayaz are both douchebags.
WaliFarah thumbnail
Thank you so much lasya! I give translations so people who don't understand Urdu/Hindi can still enjoy my poor attempt at giving the world some more WaFa to gush about.
WaliFarah thumbnail

Thank you to everyone for all the reviews. Gosh, I'd be so happy if I could actually talk to OKB and Maya somehow and send them these fics to show how much I love them XD But alas, no such luck, considering I have no clue how to contact OKB on Instagram. Unfortunately, though not too much WaFa in today's chapter, well there is, but in thoughts only.

--

Chapter Four: Helplessness

There was silence in the car as Wali drove back to the haveli. Neither of them knew what to say to each other. Wali was wondering if he should say something about Farah and opened his mouth to do so, but then didn't. How was he supposed to reassure Ruhi that Farah would calm down about her when he wasn't sure about it himself? Farah had been betrayed by an extremely close person and that person was related to Ruhi, it wouldn't be that easy. The drive went by in silence the whole way to the haveli. When they arrived, Wali opened the door for Ruhi before leading her inside the haveli.

As soon as they entered Agha Jaan's room where everyone was, Arjumand walked over.

"Wali beta tum kahan the...?" (Wali son where were you...?) Arjumand cut herself off, eyes widening when she saw Ruhi. Zarminay's eyes widened as well and Agha Jaan put a hand to his mouth.

"Ruhi beta tum? Kya hua? Sab teekh toh hai na? Farah kahan hai?" (Ruhi dear, you? What happened? Is everything alright? Where's Farah?) Agha Jaan was sounding very concerned.

"Farah...Farah hospital main hai," (Farah...Farah is in the hospital) Ruhi said in a choked voice before Wali could say anything and reached out grabbing Agha Jaan's hands. "Agha Jaan, Farah ne mere ghunaoon ki saza bughat li. Woh talaaq, woh hissa ki keemat usne adaa kardi." (Agha Jaan, Farah has paid the price for my sins. That divorce, the payment for her share, she's already paid the price for it) She had begun crying into Agha Jaan's hands and Arjumand was looking a mixture of shocked and confused.

"Wali, yeh Ruhi kya keh rahi hai? Kya hua? Yeh yahan kyun ayi hai? Ab yeh bhi hisse ka mutalba kare gi?" (Wali, what is Ruhi going on about? What happened? Why is she here? Also to protest for her and Farah's share?) Arjumand demanded to know. Honestly, after everything this mother-daughter duo had done, they just expected to be forgiven as if anything they did was of no importance and would have no consequences.

Wali looked down, blinking back tears. "Please Ammi, Tayee-Ammi ko yahan rehne dein...please, Ammi main Farah ko nahi bacha paya, Bare Baba ko diya wa vaada pura nahi kar paya...please...mujhe apni nazron mein aur na ghirain Ammi." (Please Mum, let Aunty stay here...please, Mum I wasn't able to save Farah, I wasn't able to keep my promise to Uncle...so please...don't degrade me in my own eyes than I'm already feeling, Mum) He managed to keep his voice stable but it shook a little and he knew he didn't need them to see how he was feeling. It would just worry them and Agha Jaan so he left the room.

"Lala!" (Brother!) Zarminay jumped to her feet, stopping Arjumand. "Ammi, aap yahin rukhein main Lala ko dekh ke aati hoon aur please Ammi...Lala baut dukhi lag rahe hain, is waqt unke aur dukh mat paunchaye." (Mum, you please stay here, I'll check on big brother and please Mum...Big brother is looking very upset, right now don't make him even more upset)

Arjumand stopped for a moment before sighing and nodded. "Theek hai, jao bhai ko dekho." (Alright, go check on your brother)

Zarminay smiled a little bit before hurrying off to her brother's room. As she approached, the door was half-closed so she took a peek. Her heart clenched as she saw her brother sitting with his head in his hands. There were no sounds coming from the room but somehow she had a feeling Wali was crying quietly to himself. Oh lala, aap waaki Farah se bahut pyar karte hain. (Oh big brother, you really do love Farah a lot)

Unable to see her big brother, her hero so upset, she gave a small knock on the door. "Lala? Main andar aajayoon?" (Big brother? Can I come in?)

"E-ek m-minute," (O-one minute) Wali's voice came back and Zarminay could hear some shifting around and saw Wali wiping his face and sighed. She sometimes wished her brother wouldn't act so strong in front of them all the time.

"Ajao," (Come in) Wali finally said and Zarminay entered going to sit besides him.

"Akele raute rahein ge?" (Will you cry alone?) Zarminay said putting a hand on his shoulder. "Apne dukh mere saath nahi baantein ge Lala?" (You're not going to share your pain with me Big brother?)

Wali looked at her. "Teekh hoon main, Zarminay. Meri fikhar mat karo." (I'm fine Zarminay. Don't worry about me.)

"Kaisa na karoon? Aaap dukhi bhi hote hain toh kisi koh pata nahi haune dete ke aap ke dil mein kya chal raha hai," (How can I not worry? Even when you're upset, you never let anyone know what's going in your heart) Zarminay said softly. "Khud tou sabke dukh baant te rehte hain, aap kiske gale lag ke royen ge Lala? Please Lala, itna apne andar mat rakha karein." (You helped everyone through their sorrows and tears, but whose chest will you cry against big brother? Please big brother, don't keep so much inside.)

As Zarminay said that, a few tears fell down Wali's cheeks.

"Yeh mujhe Bare Baba ne bhi offer kiya tha, Baba Jaan ki jab death hui thi, keh main unke gale lag ke ro loon, lekhin...Zarminay, main unki beti ki hifaazat nahi kar paya, mujhe koi haq nahi hai ke main royoon," (Uncle gave me that offer as well, when Baba died, that I could cry into his chest, but...Zarminay, I couldn't even protect his precious daughter, I have no right to cry) Wali's voice was choked but tears kept falling and finally Zarminay reached over hugging her brother.

"Khud ko sambhaliye, Lala," (Get a hold of yourself, big brother) Zarminay said rubbing his back. "Farah ko is waqt aapki sabse zyaada zaroorat hai. Aur Lala isme aapka koi kusoor nahi hai, nahi Farah ka hai. Kusoor to us shaks ka hai jo na dosti nibah saka nah rishte dari." (Farah needs you the most right now. And big brother, you or Farah have no fault in this. It's the fault of that person who couldn't honour a friendship or a relationship)

"Z-Zarminay, tumne uski haalat nahi dekhi, Farah...Farah bilkul toot chukhi hai, woh toh wahi Farah nahi rahi hai," (Z-Zarminay, you didn't see her condition, Farah...Farah is completely shattered, she's not even that same Farah anymore) Wali buried his head in his sister's shoulder, her closeness bringing him comfort. He usually didn't break down but seeing the normally bold Farah so broken had been like a sharp piercing knife that was still stabbing him.

"Mohabbat mein baut taakat hoti hai, Lala," (Love has a lot of strength in it, big brother) Zarminay said, running her fingers through Wali's hair. "Abhi woh tooti wi hai, uska bharosa toot gaya hai, Lala. Ek aise shaks jis pe woh kabhi andha aitbaar karti thi, uske saath ek waqt guzarti thi, jisko woh ye samajti thi ke woh banda usse sacha pyar karta hai. Ek dam se us shaks ne paise ki khatir, uske hisse ki khatir uski izzat pe haat dale, uske ruswa kiya toh woh kyun nahi toote gi Lala?" (Right now, she is broken because her trust has been shattered. One such person that she once had blind faith in, that she spent time with, the person she thought truly loved her. All of a sudden, that person for money, for her money, destroyed her honour, defamed her then why won't she break big brother?)

"Zarminay..." Wali was looking at his sister in surprise but she didn't give him a chance to speak.

"Lala, aghar aap usse sachi mohabbat karte hain, toh usko aitbaar delayein, uska saath mat kabhi chodiye," (Big brother, if you truly love her, then give her faith and never leave her side) Zarminay said softly, touching her brother's cheek. Wali smiled, wiping away his own tears and kissing her forehead.

"Baut samajdar hogayi hai meri behn," (My sister has become quite intelligent) Wali said gently. "Thanks."

Zarminay laughed. "Thanks aise hi nahi chalega, main bhi aap ke saath Farah ko dekhne chaloon gi." (Thanks won't do well alone, I'm also going with you to see Farah)

"Zarminay, baut dehr ho gayi hai, Ammi kabhi bhi ijaazat nahi dein gi," (Zarminay, it's very late, Mom will never give permission) Wali said frowning a little now.

Zarminay sighed. "Yeh bhi sahi hai, chalo lekhin subha hote hi main Tayee-Ammi ke saath ajaoon gi." (That's true as well, okay but as soon as it's morning, I will come with Aunty.)

Wali laughed a bit, ruffling her hair. "Theek hai, ajana." (Okay, fine, come then.)

Zarminay huffed before hugging Wali. "Lala, Farah theek ho jayegi, aap mat dukhi hon." (Big brother, Farah will be fine, don't be upset)

"Main uska saath kabhi nahi chodoonga," (I will never leave her side) Wali said, holding Zarminay close to him. I'll bring back that trust and faith you've lost, Farah, I promise.

ShellJA thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Wonderful update. Really enjoyed the conversation between the brother and sister.
What I really like about your dialogues is that they are written in both languages. If I don't understand the word in Urdu I read the English translation. If the word doesn't have an exact translation I have an internal conversation (I know crazy) about an alternative word.

All that to say love it.
surbhimathur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
The brother sister bond was lovelyy shown amna! I love to see wali and zarminey, there bond has been shown very less in the show but you completed it by depicting them here! Poor wali is so broken, it's so hard for him to memorise about the promise bade baba gave him to keep farah safe and happy! Lots of things to be said.
The update was really nice, looking towards the haveli scenes :)
Aatra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Another amazing chapter. Do I need to say that you write flawlessly good? :D
It's beautiful to read such bond b/w Zarminey and Wali. At least he shared his inner turmoil with someone close to him. And now he is determined to fix it all with Faraah. This FF is so very good!
*Keep writing such captivating stuff* :) Cheers! :D
WaliFarah thumbnail
Thanks, you guys. That means a lot to me, I'm sorry it's a bit of a shorter chapter, I'm feeling a bit sad that Diyar-E-Dil is ending this week, I'm not sure I can let it go or am even ready. 😭